biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of those games that you just kept on playing just because its good fun.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
My sims isn't even a good "brand" why are they making loads of games in that brand lol!
MySims: 1,400,000 sales worldwide since release.
MySims Kingdom: 800,000 in worldwide since release.

So they sold well and didn't require much development time or costs so EA suddenly did spin offs like MySims Party & Racing which so far haven't sold well. I'd expect this to be the last spin off title unless it sells well. There'll probably be more Animal Crossing knock offs with the MySims name.

The Racing one was actually pretty decent.

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
I got an advanced copy and wrote a review, if you care to read it:

Concluding Overall Impressions
I am going to just come out and say it. I did not think I was going to, but I really enjoyed this game. Do not let the cutesy feel and look give you the wrong impression of MySims Agents. It has quite a bit for everyone, even the so-called “core gamer.” The dialog is very well written, and includes jokes that people of all ages will laugh at, and they have even have some that only the older children and adults will catch. I often found myself thinking through the case in my head, wondering where should I go next. Sometimes that was tough to figure out, until I really started thinking like my Special Agent character. I try not to give number scores for my game reviews, but if I did, this one would rank high. I honestly cannot wait to go back and finish the rest of the game. Sure, it has its flaws, as every game does. Nonetheless, as a detective adventure game, it does very well, even adding in platform elements for good measure. I recommend you check this one out.

Full review that I wrote:
http://www.wiinintendo.net/2009/09/29/mysims-agents-review/

sasho123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must say there aren't many detective games out there.And more of them are investigation on killers and are well just something that a small percent of gamers love.But MySims agents is totally different, not your avreage bloody investigation.But a more simple and yet fun game.And the simple art is just something perfect for this game.You could call it a "casual" game.I'm just at the begining so I can't say much more things about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts