Wii #1579 - Wii Fit Plus (Japan)

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing that 4.2 only was sent out yesterday there's probably a chance that it might... But seeing that this got sent out today it could be otherwise...

btfanusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm I am thinking it's probably on the disc. they probably released it yesterday to coincide with the wii fit plus release and seeing how they expect to sell like 4 or 5 million copies of this game this is their first big chance to reach a great # of users (with Mario Wii in November being another)

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can't wait to try this one in english! the idea of being able to loads of yoga poses in one sesh rather than having to fiddle with the wii mote constantly is good!
i personally think they should have put like a toe button somewhere on the wii fit board though!

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Since 4.2 was release so recently, there's actually no way Wii Fit Plus has 4.2. Wii Fit Plus definitely hit GM a few months back, while Nintendo produced and shipped the game copies. The most recent games still come with System Menu 3.4, mind you. Not to mention, not a single game is known to have 4.0 yet, which I'd expect to occur before seeing games coming with 4.2.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
The North American release date is October 4. Expect to get it then... or earlier if it gets leaked like Wii Sports Resort or Pokémon.
tongue.gif

groundfun

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tested with usb loader gx with error 002 fix o. It works perfectly. No system menu update on it.

Waiting for official italian release

Update: tested with SoftChip r98: error 002

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmm I am an hardcore gamer I dont like these kind of games thats why I dont play much on my wii but I play more on my ndsi. and no it doent have 4.2. and I liek listning to music more at this moment like peter fox!

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Aeon said:
hmmm I am an hardcore gamer I dont like these kind of games thats why I dont play much on my wii but I play more on my ndsi. and no it doent have 4.2. and I liek listning to music more at this moment like peter fox!

we don't care about your life.

Returning to the conversation, I hope the european version will be soon available. I hope the improvement will be the same of Wii Sports to WSR.

dfgas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
groundfun said:
tested with usb loader gx with error 002 fix o. It works perfectly. No system menu update on it.

Waiting for official italian release

Update: tested with SoftChip r98: error 002

Can you explain how you got it working? Your settings and which ios you loaded and what version number.

nordicgod

Trophies
XP
Country
i have wiifit plus us version how do i play on my wii key wii pal, menu version 4.1, just comes up with black screen or via gecko error #002.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...