Wii #1405 - Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories (Europe)

JYC673

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retrievil said:
tenentenen said:
With no US release in sight, anyone get it working on ntsc?

I put it on HD with WBFS Manager 3.0, which scrubs it automatically. Didn't touch the iso in any other way. I'm running USB Loader GX 5XX something ... video mode set to auto in global options. Works perfectly. I've played maybe 3 hours so far and no issues at all. Nice game to veg out on the couch and play. It's not very exciting but thestory is good and the puzzles make good use of the Wii controls, just like the original did with the DS.

I just hope there aren't any puzzle equal to the one in the DS version that you had to partially close your DS and peek into the crack to see the bottom screen reflected on the top one. That one drove me mad for a good week before I figured it out.

You just had you view it like the picture frame

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i beaten trace memory and am now playing this. more ashley!
laugh.gif

meme666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone tell me if this is usbloader compatible only? I have burnt it to disc using ImgBurn at 1x, 2.4x and 4x and playing it through NeoGamma R7. Im using Sony DVD-R discs (i dont have a HDD that i can connect to my wii yet, so i need to burn my games onto discs).

Now the problem i am having is when i put the disc in my wii and run through NeoGamma R7 it runs the disc but the Wiimote warning screen goes funny as if the top half slightly overlaps the bottom, then on the game start screen, the top half of the screen goes black (as if frozen) and the bottom is very large and distorted (sp?). I have heard and read on the compatability list on GBAtemp that the Japanese version does this, but i have PAL. I have tried burning the game several times now at different speeds, even redownloading the links and trying that but to no help.

I was just wondering if there was something i could do to make it work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1