Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jhjsaat said:
a lawsuit of brain on his head

A copyright infringement lawsuit.

(copyright Intellectual Property Brain)

Man, with all this "cool story, bro" and "wat"...it sure smells like 4chan in here.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sega send thanks to all of you who create a great advertising campaing..!!
biggrin.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just been playing it, works fine on pal wii 3.1E and wiikey2. Fun game, but not sure what all the hype was about, just a decent fps, nothing revolutionary.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished reading the Nintendo Power review of this game. They didn't seem to enjoy it that much but as usual, they copped out and gave it a 8.0

Meh, I'll wait for more reviews in the meantime.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Being playing it for about 1 hour it started great and I thought yeah not bad then about 10 mins after the inital new game factor wore off I thought it's not that great. It certanly comes no where near the hype.
Textures and Graphics could be better and at times you could pass them for n64....seriously and sometimes look good.
AI is bad, they all run around like loonys not knowing there arse from there elbows. make sure you change the difficulty to severe otherwise you will walk it.
You can run up to many and just shoot them while their looking at you and they would not even react, similuar to the ones in Quantum of solace. I am not saying don't buy it, but if you have it preordered don't expect anything spectacular only average.

I have not played multi yet but going by the feel of it I won't be either.

It does nothing for the Wii, come on look at Metroid Prime 3 that played well, but in all honestly it does feel like a cheep title like Turning Point for the PS3.

So sum up do I like it?: Yes
Could it be better: Oh yes
Would recommend you buy it?: Your money do what you want, personaly MU for me
Replay: No once I complete it I will delete from my HD and never to be seen again.

Note: There are alot of configs in this game from controls, hud options, Deadzone, Motion blur, just to name a few. I have never seen as many options in a game before and was overwelmed by it and thought it was an excellent benefit to the game. So I do recommend when you start the game you pause it (2) then go though them all first. Many of them will be in real time so you can seethe difference while playing.

Maybe I am being a little hard on it and a maybe because I have been playing Killzone 2 all day...lol

tom35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snave2008 said:
Also I can't get online with it, says to check my settings when I know they're right!

You must live in the Netherlands. Watch out for the Brain Lawsuit, that should be coming within the next 5 minutes.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nightwalker said:
those who has played the game, is the zapper comfortable to play with this game?

thinking of getting one jsut for this
I dont need to hae zapper to say it wont help. The standard for throwing a grenade is by moving the nunchuck. You can't do this seperately from the wii mote with the zapper. But you can put the grenade on a button. It just wont feel good.

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Played the game and I really recommend it. It´s a really great Fps game on the WII which should be supported by buying. Also played the Multiplayer which rocks.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
ZeroTm said:
Played the game and I really recommend it. It´s a really great Fps game on the WII which should be supported by buying. Also played the Multiplayer which rocks.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
ZeroTm said:

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
It's actually 1-2 SUPER COMBO FINISH

Anyway, this game is alright. MUCH better than Moh: Heroes 2. Best fps game on the wii imo.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omg omg omg omg......

i soo wanted to like this. just put down the game less than 5 minutes ago. i thought it was pretty mediocre. single player was sooooo boring. i adjusted the controls since the default was slow. multiplayer mode was laggy somewhat (first day issue i suppose) but still playable. its annoying seeing someone on the cliff and then the lag makes them look like there on the air. call of duty wii is much better than this i think. Its soo much faster too. i thought conduit was slow moving or maybe its just im so use to running in call of duty. i keep getting in the top three for my first few rounds on the internet, but call of duty is more fun than this game in single player and multiplayer imo. anyone else think so too? or am i just not liking it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking wifi been dipping all day