beefkeek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
brickblocked it, ran it using GeckoOS works like a charm!

The WII needs more games like this. These are the games the system promised us way back.
Great fun for hardcore gamers (exhibition is really addictive) but casual gamers can also really enjoy this (kind of like a replacement for the boxing game in wii sports)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Master Mo said:
B-Blue said:
mousan said:
with this game the wii definitely sucks

may I ask why?
Because no Wi-Fi-Fights
frown.gif
But really now: I haven`t even tried it but I think I`ll definitely like it. But what I don`t understand is, that Nintendo develops something like Wii-Speak and doesn`t even let us smack-talk at our opponents in Wi-Fi-Fights
cry.gif

Punch-out was always a single player game, it's all about finding out your opponents weakness and timing, it's really more of a puzzle game than a sports game if you look at it.

I don't understand why people want Wi-Fi in it..
unsure.gif

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jurulz said:
kleptodathief said:
i wont brick it if i try to play this PAL iso file using usbloader gx on my 4.0u NTSC wii??? i don't have that brickblocker watever prog... cheers if someone can confirm this or not, thanx alot! great forum

Use brickblocker, i run it on my 4.0U using usbloader

BTW the game is AWSOME !!!!

Best punch-out of the series

Which loader are you using, the game is unplayably grainy for me with v1.5, and every other game works perfectly for me, both PAL and NTSC-U games.

luka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone notice that when play a movies of the game the movies dont finish to play seem because of the 3x speed of backup on softmod, this is noticiable specially when u press on training in the options and the training dont even start and go back to options

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
nuker said:
does this release contain all european languages??
what?
biggrin.gif

It would be the first game EVER to have all european languages!
smile.gif

Some of the horse and petz games are Multi11-14 but, i don't remember ANY Wii game to have czech, hungarian or croatian text

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay for some weird reason when I tried to access the tutorial in the game, it just went back to the main menu after 10 seconds. Anyone know how to fix this?

jurulz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HaloBenish said:
jurulz said:
kleptodathief said:
i wont brick it if i try to play this PAL iso file using usbloader gx on my 4.0u NTSC wii??? i don't have that brickblocker watever prog... cheers if someone can confirm this or not, thanx alot! great forum

Which loader are you using, the game is unplayably grainy for me with v1.5, and every other game works perfectly for me, both PAL and NTSC-U games.

Wanikoko USB Loader 1.4 installed using WBFS....

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jurulz said:
HaloBenish said:
jurulz said:
kleptodathief said:

Wanikoko USB Loader 1.4 installed using WBFS....
Damn... Still grainy, oh well. I'll play off disc for now since it works fine that way, then download the NTSC overnight and use that one on USB loader.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Motion controls work well anyone?

Even on higher difficulties, Any issues with it not picking up your movement?

Just curious to see if this is worth a pick up this week

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
The controls have had a mixed views. The Wii Controls do work well, but it's better and more responsive to play the game NES style.

But then people complained about the Mario Kart Wii Wheel so I'll just have to wait and see.

Just don't use the Wii Balance Board. ScrewAttack.com showed it doesn't work very well.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Motion Controls work perfectly, never misses a swing. It's just faster to push a button than you swing your arm, making it feel more responsive.

orno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dongdrian said:
At first I thought like you but after playing for a solid hour, I am loving it to bits. Kinda easy though...not suprising for a Nintendo title nowadays.

Not played the Vs mode as the Mrs is the only one around and she isn't interested in playing.

Fucking women
tongue.gif

No doubt... I've got the same problem here.

richufc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
luka said:
Link5084 said:
Link5084 said:
Okay for some weird reason when I tried to access the tutorial in the game, it just went back to the main menu after 10 seconds. Anyone know how to fix this?
same problem here with softmodded wii

Exactly the same thing happens for me. Also the boxer intros are similarly cut short. The game works perfectly though so can't complain!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh