?

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the original release of GH3 had only mono music tracks. no stereo, no surround sound. obviously people were upset, so they released a fixed version.

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yay! Now we don't have to send our burnt copies of mono GH3 to Red Octane.

On a slightly more serious note, I think that if you already have a ripped copy of the mono GH3 on your hard drive then you can rename and use the force recheck feature in uTorrent to make it identify that as part of the download, thus cutting your time in half or more. At least, that's what I've heard people doing with customs.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't get it, my legit copy has the sound in stereo, is this only for download? or it is actually a RedOctane/Activision second publishing of GH3..??

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I don't get it, my legit copy has the sound in stereo, is this only for download? or it is actually a RedOctane/Activision second publishing of GH3..??
Originally, they released a Wii disc with screwed up audio and when you turn on your surround sound it would only output to the very center speaker (mono). Redoctane/Activision issued a type of "recall" and allowed people to send in their mono GH3's for a remasted disc for free. You also get a cool guitar faceplate and a awesome apology letter! I think that they republished a correct version at retailers so you must've gotten your after the storm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ