Wii #0857 - NBA Live 09 (USA)

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even though it does not have wifi, i believe that it is still online as ea tends to use their own servers, "EA Nation" to play online on the wii.

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Edgedancer said:
Even though it does not have wifi, i believe that it is still online as ea tends to use their own servers, "EA Nation" to play online on the wii.

Correct:

QUOTESimplified Online*

Finding an opponent and entering a game should be just as simple in the online space as it would be if they were sitting next to you on the couch. Up to 4 players per console can take on 4 other players on another.

http://www.easports.com/nbalive09/features.jsp?itemID=wii

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I like the wii version of this game. I was surprised how good it works. I've played in the default 3rd person camera (because the TV/Press cam sucks in the wii version) an liked the game very much.
Graphics are not good but not as bad as in FIFA 09.

btw - yes, there is online play

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just played it a while ago. first of all, the graphics are TERRIBLE! the audiences looks like monsters/triangles. i was actually bothered by the graphics. i went on EA nation and there was only 10 people on. took a while to find an opponent but during the match there were hiccups and lags. then once i was winning they disconnect(ARGGG!!! happens to me on tiger woods too GAHHH i don't have 1 win yet). the game play itself is ok. the motion is awkward at first, but its playable. compared EA's other effort though this is disappointing imo. ill give it 6/10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...