Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
elfsander said:
lenselijer said:
yes but no dutch language
frown.gif

and the graphics are pretty bad even when using 480p cable.
This isn't the normal EU release, that one will follow friday. And, according to the Nintendo Channel, it will be in Dutch as well.

Well I'm playing the game in English anyways so I'm not gonna redownload it just to get the proper local version.

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody else having problems with this?

I get to the loading screen and it crashes everytime. I have burnt it 4 times with no joy.

I noticed somebody mentioned 0001 protection. I am not very technical but this is the first time i have had a problem. I downloaded trucha but everytime i tried to load the ISO i got an error saying error unencrypting dada.

I would be greatful for some help.

Deezers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
elfsander said:
lenselijer said:
yes but no dutch language
frown.gif

and the graphics are pretty bad even when using 480p cable.
This isn't the normal EU release, that one will follow friday. And, according to the Nintendo Channel, it will be in Dutch as well.

Het opstartscherm laat heel snel even zien: ''Bezig met laden....'' en daarna komt het taalkeuzemenu, maar daar kan je geen Nederlands kiezen... dus ik weet niet als er wel Nederlands is/komt...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Mole said:
Anybody else having problems with this?

I get to the loading screen and it crashes everytime. I have burnt it 4 times with no joy.

I noticed somebody mentioned 0001 protection. I am not very technical but this is the first time i have had a problem. I downloaded trucha but everytime i tried to load the ISO i got an error saying error unencrypting dada.

I would be greatful for some help.

Your download may be corrupted then. The 001 protection, if your modchip is not compatible with it, will display a 'error - unauthorized device detected' message

sazzywoo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Mole your download is not corrupted if you get the 0001 Error just load the game through the homebrew channel if you have it if you don't Google is your friend
rolleyes.gif
i used brickblocker for the update as i did not want it. Otherwise works fine can't play it myself gave me motion sickness
blush.gif
so went back to playing wario
blink.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is addictive as hell and especially the music is fantastic.

One thing was very annoying however, I played level 2 for more than an hour, because I wanted to take my time and paint everything. But now I was at the bridge part and I wanted to quit, but there is no way the game lets me save my progress. I think that's fucked up! I had to quit and now all my progress of level 2 is gone! That's just cruel!

For the rest I think this is one of the finest Wii games to date...

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the best games I played on Wii, seems like the element of fun was added for once
biggrin.gif
I had no problems loading this and it didn't contain an update for those who don't want to go to 3.3E.
3.1E
Wiikey
1.9s

Paul06TC

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To everyone that asked. works great on a NTSC-U console. I downloaded this, ran RegionFrii, BlockBricker and it works fine. I'm running NTSC-U, WiiKey on WiiClip, 3.3U and 1.9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.