XP
Country
Brazil
camurso_ said:
MagikmirroR said:
GilBoy said:
is Multi Lang?

Yes Gilboy, the game is multi6 (en,de,fr,es,it, dansk). tested with Gecko OS

Nice... As usual, portuguese is out of the question...
mad.gif
Yeah... that´s sad
dry.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockshow said:
can confirm this works on pal loader too. wasn't expecting as another report on ntsc wii states black screen.
Works for me too, but the cutscenes are a bit choppy.

Game itself works very well. Enjoyable game, much better than LEGO Indiana Jones.

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
rockshow said:
can confirm this works on pal loader too. wasn't expecting as another report on ntsc wii states black screen.

Game itself works very well. Enjoyable game, much better than LEGO Indiana Jones.

Did you have to use the brickblocker for the loader version?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian said:
rockshow said:

I never understand what people do not like about Lego Indiana Jones. I played Lego Batman and I'm not seeing very big differences (gameplay wise) compared to the Lego Indy game. I think all the Lego games are fab.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Hadrian said:
rockshow said:

I never understand what people do not like about Lego Indiana Jones. I played Lego Batman and I'm not seeing very big differences (gameplay wise) compared to the Lego Indy game. I think all the Lego games are fab.
I liked the game its just that it felt like I've played it all before and that lack of humour really stopped it from being great.

I prefer this one more being a Batman fan and its has the humour back. Also fount the gameplay to be the same as before but the levels felt more fun. Having the vehicles return was great too.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're right about the humour thing, it wasn't a very "funny" game, while you can see the developers clearly had fun animating Batman's rivals. But maybe that was the whole problem with Lego Indiana Jones, in the movies the opponents never were very strong characters to begin with...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've played the Indiana Jones game too. Gameplay wise it's nice. But I've never seen any of the movies so the characters and cutscene's just don't mean anything to me.

Saladman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to restart that level, because only 1 flower platform came up, the next time i jumped on all three of the plants that can be made in that room by smashing the wall thingy, and that brought 3 flower platforms up that enabled me to cross.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts