creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stevet said:
can't find this on newsgroups or deca sport, seems to be taking a long time to appear on the newsgroups. Has anyone managed to find it?

Posts merged

can't find this on newsgroups, has anyone found it?

What? Still not on usenet. This is unheard of, what on earth is going on? Is this actually released

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its out there, just not on newsgroups yet for some strange reason!!
frown.gif

stevet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its on terminal. Works on a PAL wiikey 3.2e. Adds duplicate channels for weather and news with an update, haven't tried with freeloader or brickblocker. Dup channels can be removed with channel remover tool anyway so no big deal. pretty cool game.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought this would be a pretty shallow game but it's pretty deep with the controls and open RPG style layout of quests for unlockables. Haven't gotten on board the Wii Fit train but if more games use the balance board I might consider it.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
raulpica said:
It seems it's Multi5. Can someone edit the language field on the entry?

Thanks
smile.gif
no it's not. Multi3 only. For north america: engl/span/fre (USA/Mexico/Canada)

no italian, german or dutch in this release

btw - what really sucks - the nice jap music was taken for this us-version, now we hear a crappy pac-man music during the game
frown.gif

TinyTine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Raylene2K7 said:
raulpica said:
It seems it's Multi5. Can someone edit the language field on the entry?

Thanks
smile.gif

no it's not. Multi3 only. For north america: engl/span/fre (USA/Mexico/Canada)

no italian, german or dutch in this release

QUOTE(zombolo @ May 15 2008, 09:11AM)
Many thanks! It worked for mee too!!! Pal Wii with wiikey and latest firmware on both chip and Wii. No need to patch it. The game is multilanguage (italian one included) and with the balance board is a MUST BUY!!! ^^

So, where is the truth ? Italian or not ?

TinyTine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Raylene2K7 said:
Oh boy! Oops,
smile.gif
.. wrong game

i was testing 3 games today, YES, "We Ski" is Multi5

again, my fault
wacko.gif

Ok, thanks for the verification !

By the way, this game is REALLY great. The Wii Balance Board does its job perfectly. No doubt We Ski is a must-have for all Wii Players.

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
As a slight aside, if you have a component lead connection then, on a PAL Wii, it switches to 576i mode instead of the expected 480i of NTSC - it's pretty much already set for Pal countries

xpeng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I tried to play this game, I was asked to update Wii. I have a wiikey installed, the version is before 1.9, I can't remember. Is the update safe, or I need to update wiikey too? Thanks.

PlooBloo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xpeng said:
When I tried to play this game, I was asked to update Wii. I have a wiikey installed, the version is before 1.9, I can't remember. Is the update safe, or I need to update wiikey too? Thanks.
It *should* be safe to update your Wii as I did a week ago and my trucha'd games still work. I don't think there's a need to update your Wiikey though. Did you update it for the Brawl release?

xpeng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PlooBloo said:
xpeng said:
It *should* be safe to update your Wii as I did a week ago and my trucha'd games still work. I don't think there's a need to update your Wiikey though. Did you update it for the Brawl release?
I didn't do any update for my wiikey. I think my wiikey version is the one before 1.9b(for Super Mario Galaxy release).

xpeng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xpeng said:
PlooBloo said:
xpeng said:
I didn't do any update for my wiikey. I think my wiikey version is the one before 1.9b(for Super Mario Galaxy release).
I did run the update from "We Ski". After that, the original disk working fine, but the We Ski backup disk gave me "Error #001 Unauthorized device has been detected" after click Start. Other backups still running(I didn't test all).
So should I update wiikey to 1.9? b, g or s? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: