Wii #0659 - Mario Kart Wii (USA)

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glitchbit said:
MADKATZ99 said:
Theres a few kart name changes, and a track name change in the USA release... Other than that, why wouldnt you want to stick with the PAL release?

I am afraid people will think I am from Europe ;_; I am not a European I am American!!....
wink.gif

Isn't that a good thing?

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I also would like to know.

I just learned how to install VC games and got it to work yesterday using the following method:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83221

A friend who always seems to be right anytime there's big Wii news says that there is an update with this game that uses ISO37 and will not allow these games to work, therefore I will only be able to load via the TP hack (which I don't know how to do yet but found great instructions here: http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack).

I am surprised as hell that no one else is discussing this here......

Bob Loblaw said:
does this fuck up trucha signed games? will I still be able to play my SSBB DVD5 after doing the update on this, has anyone tried?

ilostmyshoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't updated since Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii did NOT ask me to update.

Trucha games are working fine for me.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can hold the wiimote horizontally and tilt it, it works.
you can also use wiimote+nunchuck or classic controller, and also the gamecube controller

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
ilostmyshoes said:
I haven't updated since Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and Mario Kart Wii did NOT ask me to update.

Trucha games are working fine for me.

Wow, I'm really surprised. I must have heard wrong information then. I also am in the same boat - I updated for SSBB. However, I haven't even tried this game. I find it very odd that it didn't ask for an update. My friend who bought the game said it did, but that might have been because they didn't update for Brawl yet.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure once you have installed the Brawl update that you will not see an update on MKW.
Judging from what has happened with my experience as well as friends on their Wii's.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no update for me either. working good.

but me and wifey were playing online tonight and I was wondering if there is a way to change the split screen so it's split down the middle (vertically), Instead of one person having the top of the screen and one person having the bottom?

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bob Loblaw said:
but me and wifey were playing online tonight and I was wondering if there is a way to change the split screen so it's split down the middle (vertically), Instead of one person having the top of the screen and one person having the bottom?

Hmm i was wondering the same...
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock