Wii #0592 - Super Smash Bros Brawl (USA)

Baiano19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This version has a system update like the JP one?
I have already installed the JP update, since I play the Dual Layered Jap version( with dual channels and everything)... so will there be any problem in running this one?

My system is US Wii 3.1 with wiikey 1.9g.

BTW, I didnt use layer break on the Jap version, but I read someone posting that you have to do that in the US one... is it true?

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still confused about whetever a Wiikey Wii can run DL discs or not. I thought it couldn't but it seems some people say it can...

Ralle1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have now played the japanese release for a while in 60hz and now this shit doesn't work in 60Hz.
Please say somebody have a fix for this because I can't stand the lag when playing at 50Hz.
Else i have to continue play on the jap release i think.
Btw I have a Pal console.

Movi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know this might be repeating but theres a lot of noise.

I have a 1.9g Wiikey, PAL Wii with 3.2E. I have never ran the JAP Brawl

I am about to modify the iso to avoid duplicate channels. Do i still need to brickblock it?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Baiano19 said:
I have already installed the JP update, since I play the Dual Layered Jap version( with dual channels and everything)... so will there be any problem in running this one?

BTW, I didnt use layer break on the Jap version, but I read someone posting that you have to do that in the US one... is it true?

no layerbreak specified for me for release japanese i thinks its a same for the us version

A

alucard_xs

I don't understand why the US version should not work in 60 Hz seeing the Jap used to work ...

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alucard_xs said:
I don't understand why the US version should not work in 60 Hz seeing the Jap used to work ...

i agree the japanese version work on 60htz mode

PS: for version US set the deflicker on OFF its a same to Jap version and it run on 60 htz normally!!!!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
gjac1 said:
To remove the updates you now have 2 choices , brickblocker which will remove the entrire update part of the iso and replace it will a whole lot of nothing or you can now use Prophets inf file which empties the actual update out of the wad files...

brickblocker dosn't work on brawl, or any recent games for that matter.

Viictoriio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Movi said:
I know this might be repeating but theres a lot of noise.

I have a 1.9g Wiikey, PAL Wii with 3.2E. I have never ran the JAP Brawl

I am about to modify the iso to avoid duplicate channels. Do i still need to brickblock it?
No. Just replace the update.inf, regionfrii and burn on dvd+r dl.

L

lml83

well i burned the game,i changed the update.ini i found on the second partion and changed wit that progra i found here now when i boot the game i didnt need to update or anything it just booted it self no update or anything pop up so well i had previously changed my wii to 50 hz settings so i went to the options menu changed the deflicker to be turned off went back to my wii settings changed it back to 60 hz start the game again i got a black screen waited a few seconds and walla the game was playing at 60 hz with no freezes or anything like it the bad part is that i cant connect to anyone on the internet looks like were gonna have to wait to the pal release

Krumm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Small question, everyone that had success (specialy PAL users) with the game, you changed the booktype from the DL+R to -Rom?

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RGadelha said:
Regarding ABTT, are there some files missing, I mean I coukd not see 01, 04, 06 and 08? Am I missing something?

I'm seeing them. What news server are you using? Check out binsearch.info you can browse whats being uploaded to newsgroups and if the arts are complete or not.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dydy said:
Baiano19 said:

no layerbreak specified for me for release japanese i thinks its a same for the us version

The JPN version works for me with the layer break (YAOSM 2) so I should use it again on the US one right?

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lml83 said:
well i burned the game,i changed the update.ini i found on the second partion and changed wit that progra i found here now when i boot the game i didnt need to update or anything it just booted it self no update or anything pop up so well i had previously changed my wii to 50 hz settings so i went to the options menu changed the deflicker to be turned off went back to my wii settings changed it back to 60 hz start the game again i got a black screen waited a few seconds and walla the game was playing at 60 hz with no freezes or anything like it the bad part is that i cant connect to anyone on the internet looks like were gonna have to wait to the pal release

yes i agree its just the deflickter activate on OFF and it work on 60 htz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol