dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Weirdly a friend of mine said he got it working on his PAL wii. I dont see why he would lie, i got a text of him this morning. Ill find out tonight if it really is..

Pff you no UNDERSTAND Man the game NOT WORK ON A PAL WII!!!!

laugh.gif
Demands he how it made to work to pal wii

Mr.O

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm it reconizes the disc but it stays black after that. I burned it on a dvd+rw and I'm going to try it on a dvd -RW NOW

What does "recognize" mean? Does it show up in the disc channel? And when you start it the screen goes black? That's what Manhunt 2 did if the system language wasn't set to English... and what chip do you have? Got the latest firmware on the chip (the one needed to play Mario Galaxy backups?)

*fingers still crossed
*not willing to accept not getting the blood...

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got every update for my wii exept the last one, the one that had something to do with mp3 being changed to aac,
wiikey totally up to date.

QUOTE said:
QUOTE(legendofninny @ Jan 24 2008, 01:13 PM)
Hmm it reconizes the disc but it stays black after that. I burned it on a dvd+rw and I'm going to try it on a dvd -RW NOW

What does "recognize" mean? Does it show up in the disc channel? And when you start it the screen goes black? That's what Manhunt 2 did if the system language wasn't set to English... and what chip do you have? Got the latest firmware on the chip (the one needed to play Mario Galaxy backups?)

*fingers still crossed
*not willing to accept not getting the blood...

and recognizes means exactly what you said, only my system language is english

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for testing again.
Remember to turn the wii's system language to English. And if that don't work, try to set a different country in the wii settings aswell. I know USA isn't avaiable, but maybe something else works...

fingers crossed...

Language to english and 60htz or 50 htz nothing change NOT WORKING!!....Are you stupid??
frown.gif
we said to you that it does not work on a wii PAL

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(Mr.O @ Jan 24 2008, 12:11 PM)
Remember to turn the wii's system language to English. And if that don't work, try to set a different country in the wii settings aswell. I know USA isn't avaiable, but maybe something else works...

fingers crossed...

Language to english and 60htz or 50 htz nothing change NOT WORKING!!....You stupid?? we said to you that it does not work on a wii PAL

who is 'we'

I see you seeing "it does not work on pal" on every board so just stfu and let me test it myself

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(Mr.O @ Jan 24 2008, 12:11 PM)

fingers crossed...

Language to english and 60htz or 50 htz nothing change NOT WORKING!!....You stupid?? we said to you that it does not work on a wii PAL

who is 'we'

I see you seeing "it does not work on pal" on every board so just stfu and let me test it myself

Ok no problem legendofninny
wink.gif
..try the game and post a reply ^^ But many people say the game not work on PAL systems

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmmmm, strange.

I seem to recall, dydy to be told to STFU on pretty much ALL the threads he posts on......

so strange, he just cant take the hint....

whats the harm in letting people have HOPE!?!

Edit: sorry didn't see your reply, just let us poor Europeans dream of fountains of blood...

dydy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmmmm, strange.

I seem to recall, dydy to be told to STFU on pretty much ALL the threads he posts on......

Edit: sorry didn't see your reply, just let us poor Europeans dream of fountains of blood...

I said just the truth and some people said it it does not work on wii PAL..Now if you enjoy and you believe that it work it is well for you..But there will be always stupid guys to say that he work on pal while he does not work just to put you doubt

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its more the way you say it, calling people idiots and all, not all that friendly, makes you come off a bit of a twat.

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmmmm, strange.

I totally agree

edit: QUOTEIts more the way you say it, calling people idiots and all, not all that friendly, makes you come off a bit of a twat.

yep thats it

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
What reasons did people give on blackcats that it was working? It sounds very strange why they would say that when most people can not get it to work.

luigimania

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The person who upped it there added the comment "Works on pal!" to the top of a cut and paste from the nfo.

No word on whether the person got that info (falsely) from someone else (I suspect this is the case due to that user having good ratio previously), or as some seem to suspect, added it to get more seed points from pal users.

Regardless, I can confirm that it does not work in 480p mode either.

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Time to start a petition demanding the game to be released like it should of been in Europe or we aren't buying it!
hate2.gif

Can't believe the developers actually said they thought it added to the experience to censor the game, yet were happy enough to leave the game like it is in the states.

I'm not a gore freak, I just like to play an adult orientated game like it should be played. Plus after watching GT review, the game looks fun with all the over the top blood effects.

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does this game works on NTSC-J? I am realy thinking about getting a japanese Wii. So I can play PAL games and some NTSC-J and U games. That would be freakin awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?