Wii #0453 - Shikigami No Shiro 3 (Japan)

neofrank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the demo on PC, some great shooter action. Glad to see this release, especially with the state of shooters on the wii thus far.

Also if you want to check out the rest of the series you should be able to find a bargain bin with Castle shikigami 2, for ps2.

If you dont see that, then im sure you can find the same game under Mobile Light Force, cause after seeing the box art NO ONE BOUGHT THIS!

Mobile Light Force! Go!

Dont worry the title screen/box art was all that was changed
wink.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
what's the strange text in the beginnen :-/ does it contain an update?
or did i burned it the wrong way

Nop, didn't update my console, I think you're talking about the "Create save file screen"...that's what I think it is at least
nyanya.gif

BTW, what an awesome game, so quick and pretty and hard as freaking hell, just like a good shooter should be.
wub.gif

xcvmvcx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i played the game and everything seems to run well until i get to the 1-2 boss.. a black screen popped up and i am unable to hit the home button... have to hit reset on the machine. any thoughts?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
i played the game and everything seems to run well until i get to the 1-2 boss.. a black screen popped up and i am unable to hit the home button... have to hit reset on the machine. any thoughts?

The boss that uses the fire crows?
Didn't had any problems, maybe a bad burn.

xcvmvcx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it's the girl in the orb and doesn't look like a bad burn.. a black screen appears and there is japanese text on it.. perhaps I should do a screen capture..

Daimakaimura

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i played the game and everything seems to run well until i get to the 1-2 boss.. a black screen popped up and i am unable to hit the home button... have to hit reset on the machine. any thoughts?
i have the same problem but with me it happens in the beginning
biggrin.gif

to bad i'm burning lots of games Wrong lately, gets me
wacko.gif

*edit: do the screen capture so i could tell you if it's the same

squeakypants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get this to boot on a USA wii (wiikey 1.9g)? I just put it on a crap Memorex DVD-R, but most games work with them. Shall I put it on a Verbatim or does it not work on NTSC-U?

I turned Region Override on.

wildsnail

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really enjoying this one - first vert shooter I've played since Trigger Heart Exelica. BUT does anyone know where I can find a guide for the non-English options as gameFAQs doesn't have one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: