Wii #0446 - Ultimate Duck Hunting (USA)

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those who tried this game, do check if the dog laughs at you if you miss...
biggrin.gif

pimpyT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought this would be like an update to the classic NES game. God was I wrong. SO now worth the money. I betcha if Nintendo released NES Duck Hunt through VC and made it work with the Wiimote, it would sell like hot cakes.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
'There's only two things between thousands of rabid ducks and the ultimate destruction of the human race: you and your dog.
Grab one of the SIX awesome models of shotguns, train your Nintendog to retrieve corpses, veil yourself in shadows with the magically-empowered Super Hot, Intelligent Tracksuit (S.H.I.T.) camuflage armor and go on a massive killing spree in more than FOUR thunderstrucking 3D-rendered scenarios.

Take Duck Hunting... to the EXTREME.'

At least now it looks epic.

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well, you do realise this is the Ultimate version, right? So, that means there's a regular version of Duck Hunting THAT HAS NOT BEEN DUMPED YET!!! The scene sucks, I want my Duck Hunting game dumped instead of this Ultimate crap...

Sorry, just had to vent...

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
*SIGH*
Yeah, put it with the rest of those shooting games - Links Crossbow training, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Ghost Squad, Lucky Luke, etc. etc.

I'm getting sick of all that sharp shooting crap. Is the Wii good for nothing else???

Yeah, I know! When are they going to come out with something fun like a new Mario game or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64