Wii #0422 - Offroad Extreme Special Edition (USA)

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EXTREEEEME!! Anyone know if this is like the old Offroad arcade game? (man that was a sweet game)

EDIT:

www.popcorn-arcade.com

Hold on a second, judging by the screenshots and the other 'quality' games this company has 'shoveled' out... it ISN'T like the old school sweet offroad game
frown.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
shovelware number 93829302392 - thanks Nintendo, your quality control always provides the best games

Nintendo no longer does quality control. Their new motto is to let the market speak for itself. They believe that if it's crap no one will buy it, and if it's worthwhile people will.

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is this the same thing as Monster Trux Arenas?

no I don't think they are they same game I cheked both games they have different loading menus
But it's the same engine?

I'm pretty sure ALL of their games are running on the same engine. They have three types of games. Driving, platform and super monkey ball type games. They all looks the same to me.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the super-charged turbo driven world of Offroad Extreme where intense, free-roaming, off-road racing takes on a whole new meaning!

With multiplayer support you can compete head-to-head against friends using the wireless Wii Remote™ as a steering wheel.

* Race through visually stunning backgrounds, racing offroad monsters around rugged terrain, valleys and through ancient cave structures.
* Choose from a vast selection of detailed offroad machines with an impressive 32 unique track variations.
* Learn to master distinct terrain types including quarries, canyons and mines, in varying realistic weather conditions, both day and night.
* Earn prize money to unlock secret vehicles, extra challenges and upgrades to your vehicles!

offroad_extreme_screen_1.jpg

offroad_extreme_screen_2.jpg

offroad_extreme_screen_3.jpg

eternity575

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I've always wanted to drive thru "stunning backgrounds"...
dont you love just starting the day with a nice drive in a background?
oh, and you cant forget the "rugged terrain" made of 1 polygon, and off course 32(!) unique ATV's wow!!!! hey its a green one! no! its red! whats the difference? well, this one is RED!!!!!!

s7r1k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man I want to sell this wii so bad.. It is so shit. And I know I can get more now for it since the new wiis are hard to mod. Just waiting for smash as the final redemption of this little stupid white box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one