Wii #0341 - Guitar Hero III (USA)

Akdul

Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
It would be nice if GlovePIE's creator could add guitar controller support to GlovePIE, so we can use it on the PC.

Like I said earlier, the guitar controller is just seen by the Wii (and also GlovePIE) as a classic controller. Someone has already made a script to use the guitar controller with the PC though:

http://www.wiili.org/forum/guitar-hero-3-c...-t2911-s14.html

Thats cool, im going to try it right now. Thanks for the advice.

D

Deleted User

No DPL = sucks. I was so disappointed to hear nothing coming from my rear speakers. I was like WTF? The online site that keeps stats is also having trouble updating. Updating extremely slowly, if updating at all. Some of my stats haven't updated since 5 days ago.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, this means the PAL release will probably work on the US, which means that if you guys get a fixed version over there I'll be downloading the PAL release for my USA console. I hope they get the USA version fixed though. Recall the disks, print new ones, suck it up Activision.

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got this from BC but a different releaser just a single person not a release group. But it wants to update my PAL wii which is v3.1E. Does this isosphere version also contains an update and is there a risk of bricking?

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had this game for 4-5 days (private dump)

someone here is "1337"
rolleyes.gif

Does this work in sweden?
video games dont work in sweden, try germany.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered a Wii Drive Doctor, for curiousity's sake. $33.xx with the basic shipping option and coupon code. Hope my el cheapo soldering kit works for this (did on one of the last two things). Might need to buy wire though if not included.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just a note that the Wii version of GHIII only outputs mono sound >_<

NO, THAT'S NOT TRUE.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

is it?

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/10/3...-ii-is-missing/
http://www.guitarhero.com/forums/8/forum_topics/1258?page=1

Surround sound =/= Stereo

You scared the shit out of me. Without Stereo, I would stop the download right now.
Link
Maybe you should have read through the entire thread I linked to then...

I thought it was just surround that was messed up as well, but that's not the case.

jesus_bon_jovi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been playing the PS2 version. Can't say I enjoy it as much as the first two (and yes, I am playing with the guitar). Looking forward to seeing what Rock Band is like.

Rock Band is going to..well..rock
tongue.gif

I placed my preorder online at rockbandstore.com yesterday, and boy am I glad I did because a) EB games here in Ontario says that the release date for PS3 RB is Dec. 18th, which sucks, and b) They are completely sold out today
biggrin.gif
Phew!

Personally... i hate the Rock Band guitar it doesnt click like the Guitar Hero guitar and yes i know having the guitar click when strumming up and down is 'unrealistic' but the controller is then giving you a form of physical feedback telling you it should have registered a strum. When i play Guitar Hero i strum up and down i havent heard anyone else say anything negative about the Rock Band guitar so maybe it doesnt bother people who only strum down (i have noticed most people only strum down)

The Rock Band guitar's strum bar is like that of GuitarFreaks at the arcade. I was really looking forward to playing GUitarFreaks but i was so disappointed when using that guitar the strum bar got on my nerves. So i was also very disappointed when i found out the Rock Band guitar was the same. And before anyone says anything i do play real guitar and real guitars dont click. But i guess its possible to get used to the Rock Band guitar or maybe the timing was off on the TV at the Best Buy demo unit. I was failing what i think are easy songs on the Rock Band demo (In Bloom, Main Offender) i just couldn't tell how i was doing. Also the strum bar is harder to move up and down.. for some reason i dont see many solos on Rock Band and also i dont think i like the idea of tapping the buttons on the higher frets without having to strum at all. err sorry for the long rant.. I'm really looking forward to playing the Drums though. Playing the drums even on expert without the bass pedal on the Demo was very easy but i know coordinating arms and feet together is more difficult.

And yeah i know you can use the Guitar Hero guitar with Rock Band which is what i may end up doing if i just cant get used to Rock Band's guitar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?