Wii #0299 - Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (USA)

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this is the American version - the Japanese version has no release date as of yet. DMZ just specializes in JPN releases and probably forgot to change the NFO.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can I even play this on a Wii. Adapted for Wii controls. So now I'm to play THPS with no shoulder buttons...what are my buttons, flip and grab. Context sensitive or something. Someone tell me I can use a Gamecube controller like a real man. Can't rip it up with a Wii controller in any game. Can't get excited about my Wii.

Taka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can I even play this on a Wii. Adapted for Wii controls. So now I'm to play THPS with no shoulder buttons...what are my buttons, flip and grab. Context sensitive or something. Someone tell me I can use a Gamecube controller like a real man. Can't rip it up with a Wii controller in any game. Can't get excited about my Wii.

Agreed. Hopefully it will have the option to use either the GC or Classic controller. It's a shame that more games can't support the GC controller, especially for games in a similar vein to this one where a GC controller would be more preferable.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it's been making me more angry by the minute for what, hours now? Since I posted that. Clearly Nintendo has heady code that makes multiple controller options available. For that Smash Bros. Do the people who made this game not have that code and if they do not then why not. Is this some SDK nonsense, doesn't their paying for the license grant me the right to play Tony Hawk on a machine that costs under 300 dollars. Where's the PS2 release of this bad boy. Nintendo should bust out a new SDK with that controller shit ASAP. I want developers to be able to drag something onto something and instantly improve their games tenfold.

spyke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...mortal kombat and DBZ BT2 both had the option to use the gamecube controller. so its up to developers.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He's the reason why the banks closed lol.