Wii #0265 - Kekkaishi Kokubourou no Kage (Japan)

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i played this game at TGS, and its awsome. the moves you do are like how they anime does it. you point at where you want your kekkaishi and then flick the wrist up to make it. you slash down to explode the barrier. its exactly like the anime. watch it before playing the game.

*edit*
thats not a sword. its a a staff with a blade on it.

D

Deleted User

i played this game at TGS, and its awsome. the moves you do are like how they anime does it. you point at where you want your kekkaishi and then flick the wrist up to make it. you slash down to explode the barrier. its exactly like the anime. watch it before playing the game.

*edit*

isn't it what we use to call a scythe ?

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

*edit*

isn't it what we use to call a scythe ?

dscn31802.jpg

Don't mean to be pedantic but that's a scythe
tongue.gif

The dude in the cover would be holding something more along the lines of a halberd. Mmm weapons... Anyway, the game appears to be an uninspired generic anime game appealing to fans only.

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does this release work on NTSC-U consoles? And for those who have played the game (Delta123), is it fairly playable without knowledge of the Language? Is there any English?

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does this release work on NTSC-U consoles? And for those who have played the game (Delta123), is it fairly playable without knowledge of the Language? Is there any English?

So...Yes, it does work on NTSC-U (Wiikey).

Are there any other gameplay mechanics besides capturing enemies in boxes and then destroying them?
unsure.gif
This game really sucks if there's nothing else to it. I've played for a little over an hour, and have only been able to use the same move over and over. VERY repetitious if I'm not missing something.

This experience is with 0 knowledge of the Japanese language....and I know nothing about the anime.
shy.gif

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anyone have any idea on how to save this game?

When you first start the game it asks if you want to create a save file (left box for yes). Then it autosaves after each chapter in the story mode. I gave it a test on some new media I got and its alright. Nothing special. Like supo says its just based around the same battle mechanic of trapping enemies in barriers.. rinse and repeat. The waggle works ok and it looks nice and clean like most cell shaded anime titles do. I'd say its just about playable if you don't understand the language but you get more out of it if you do. There are lots of cutscenes and story stuff.. but if you follow the anime I guess you have some idea whats going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.