Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its not working with Brickblocker on my CycloWiz. I tried it on 50hz and 60hz, I also tried it without Brickblocker and it wouldn't work. I have the latest Cyclowiz firmware and its a PAL Wii, can anyone help?

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay it's out, I wasn't really a huge fan of the previous Metroid games... waaaay too much backtracking, so if that's been sorted out it should be good.

Anyone have a nice disc cover for this game?

Killakae

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think: waiting a few days/weeks for someone to fix the problem is better than 2 undeletable channels... I know in a few months everyone with duplicate channels are gonna wish they waited

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
great game guys...just works on wiinja deluxe, nntsc wii, 3.0U but we all knew that it'll work, just throwin it out there for everyone...played bout 2:15 hrs so far...and at the 3rd boss...wow lil hard..died twice, great action thou...all around great game

enjoy

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However your Wii must already be updated to 3.0E (Otherwise you will brick your Wii).

What exactly does this mean? i don't have a system at the moment.

Think of it this way, if you have 2.2E version on your wii and put in this disc which has 3.0U, its going to update your european wii to an NTSC USA wii firmware, which renders it crap. So you must update to 3.0E first and then when you put in the disc, it won't update it even know it says it does, but it wont overwrite your 3.0E. It'll just go into the game.

Now if you live in the States and have a NTSC wii (US wii), you have nothing to worry about. that info is for european PAL wiis.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use Wiibrickblocker you wont get any duplicated channel, right?

Wiibrickblocker will render the disc unusable, you HAVE to leave the game untouched for it to work on a PAL wii. Far as it's known, there is no way to get rid of the two extra channels, they are there for good. You could move them over a screen to look better. However you gotta decide if having those two extra channels are worth having MP3:C early over there.

bradws

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its worth two channels. I have no VC games so I simply moved them across to the forth screen. I've just finished Bioshock on the 360 and while this (obviously) doesn't look as good or have the same thick atmosphere its still sensational. The control and the smoothness have to be felt/seen!
smile.gif

mku_i

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any PAL games that forces you to update to 3.0E? There's something I want to try out. Tiger Woods have an update?

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm sure he's not correct. either he meant that it runs on his french wii or he just talks bs.
us releases aren't meant to be played outside of the states originally, so why would this be multi-language?
makes no point and as far as i know, there is NO single US-wii game that has multi language

You know wrong, Canada gets the same release as US and 6 millions people speaks french in Quebec. There has been plenty of US games with french langage. Every Ubisoft games is multilangage and some nintendo games (namely Big Brain academy and Mario striker) have french included. Some games also have spanish since it's plenty used in the US.

Actually MP1 and 2 NTSC were multi 5 (Gc with freeloader). So we can hope that this it multi is too.
My copy of MP1 i bought at lauch was english only but i recently found out that when they publish a reissue of a game, they sometimes change it. Exemple: i bought Zelda twilight on the wii at launch and it was english only but a friend of mine who bought the game a couple months ago has french in his zelda.

And there is a new law in quebec that came upon recently, if a game is available in french anywhere in the world, it must be sold in french in Quebec.

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeh i gotta say the game is awesome!

played with it for about 3 hours and just finished the second boss without dying.

the controls are nice and easy and i got used to them after 15 minz.

the only problem i have is seeing the cursor sometimes when shooting lol but that just might be me.

awesome game, the best game for the wii so far for me since im really into it and i havent played the first two mp's.

yus786

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm sure he's not correct. either he meant that it runs on his french wii or he just talks bs.
us releases aren't meant to be played outside of the states originally, so why would this be multi-language?
makes no point and as far as i know, there is NO single US-wii game that has multi language
You know wrong, Canada gets the same release as US and 6 millions people speaks french in Quebec. There has been plenty of US games with french langage. Every Ubisoft games is multilangage and some nintendo games (namely Big Brain academy and Mario striker) have french included. Some games also have spanish since it's plenty used in the US.
Isn't ubisoft a french company? That's probably the reason why al their games include french, because they don't have to pay a pence to translate it in french. I think they make games in french, and later on let it translate it by someone into english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ