Wii #0239 - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (USA)

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol we bitchin bout dl speeds
frown.gif

yus786

audyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not trying to have a pissing contest, but with my time warner cable connection capping newsgroups at 600k exactly, I download wii games in right around about 121 minutes. this one looks to be the same (still not finished)

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well my main torrent site isn't responding, and even when I do find the files, 256k internet anyone?
tongue.gif
Broadband is so expensive in Australia!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Going at a strong 60k right now. That's about half normal speed. It's almost like some big file hit the newsgroups or something that a lot of people are downloading, sucking the bandwidth out of my ISP.
ph34r.gif

Killian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've been upgraded to 20Gb, got it dwnloadin nw and will take approx 37 mins............. good times!

arggh
cry.gif
what isp u wiv mate

yus786

Virgin Media...... was 10Gb but have been rolling out 20Gb upgrades over the past few months. My Usenet server has gone from around 1200Kb/s to 2400Kb/s so I take it the upgrade has hit me
smile.gif
Very pricey though, £37 a month........ is split by 3 of us though so well worth it!

Clushje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Virgin Media...... was 10Gb but have been rolling out 20Gb upgrades over the past few months. My Usenet server has gone from around 1200Kb/s to 2400Kb/s so I take it the upgrade has hit me
smile.gif
Very pricey though, £37 a month........ is split by 3 of us though so well worth it!
Yeah, just remember though that they've introduced a shit capping policy if you're in the top x% of users in terms of bandwidth consumption. Think they castrate your connection during peak times. Think I'm going to get rid of them soon.

sangaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It updated my pal Wii :/ (which was already at 3.0E)

now some channels appears two times

but the games worksÂ
wub.gif

Can you still access your settings?

Big Brain Academy ntsc also had an update : it added 2 more news and info channels on my pal Wii(which I can't access and can't delete either), but then the game wouldn't start. Glad to see metroid does...

Well, as long as the game works...happy time till SMG!!!

Evo-X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It updated my pal Wii :/ (which was already at 3.0E)

now some channels appears two times

but the games worksÂ
wub.gif

Hi @ all,

i have stopped the Upgrade before it brick my PAL Wii.

I modified the game with the WiiBrickBlocker 1.3, but after that you were not able to start the Game on a PAL console. This Update ist quite nessesary to play Metroid.

Is there any possibility to delete the double channels?
Is that the only thing that happend?

Can someone confirm if the game runs under 480p? 50hz or 60 hz?

Thx a lot ...

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argh! When uber releases like this come out and I can't find it on either one of my two torrent sites, I get frustrated! >: O That's when I get tempted to ask people, then I read the posts and see the noobs before me get banned asking for ISOs then I laugh at them... and ...I'm done talking. /..\

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Huzzah! Impressed so far with its smooth 60fps - although there are bits where you wonder what a 30 frames and nicer effects/textures might've looked like.

I thought something was wierd at first it was asking to update and failing all the time but it turns out my Wii just doesn't like expensive Taiyo Yudens
frown.gif
Downgraded to cheapy media and its all good.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick makin' yer e-penises bigger by bragging about yer download speeds - judging by where a lot of you live and your IP addresses, you're all full of BS anyway. Let's talk about the release - not where to obtain it, how you're obtaining it, or how bloody fast you think the rest of the forum will be impressed by.

/friendly rant

Me, I'm just cheesed my Wii isn't modded, so I'll be waiting until Wednesday/Thursday here in Canada to actually pick it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ