Wii #0234 - Madden NFL 08 (USA)

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OH Yeah been waiting for this, the Wii should be the best version this year by far... More features, party mode and WFC lets get this game going!!!!

Dolphins FTW baby!

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Dolphins FTW...

i live in Miami
biggrin.gif

oh and just rented 07 with a friend today. Wish they had this on the rack instead :/

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just played online, was very laggy (DS Madden was less laggy) but only one game is nothing to base it on. EA offers lobbies, a friend list, and downloadable rosters (well no new rosters yet) so its a huge benefit over the already excellent Mario Strikers online play.

It was a little bit of a pain to need to register with EA's servers, but understandable.

The game was quit early, at halftime. It gives you three options when the other player quits. Quit and count game, quit and don't count game, or continue playing against CPU. As a little FYI, if you choose quit and count game, it doesn't count in your wins (even though I was leading) but just counts against the other player. If you want it to count in your wins apparently you have to finish the game against the CPU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol