Wii #0197 - Transformers: The Game (USA)

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Here we go, first to ask - Does it work with PAL?
rolleyes.gif

Hope so I like the DS version this could be good

Peace

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Based on Paramount Pictures upcoming feature film, Transformers: The Game lets gamers choose to play as either Autobots or Decepticons and experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite robots in disguise as they choose to protect or destroy Earth. Players must master each character’s unique weapons, moves and instantaneous transformations that allow them to effortlessly switch between vehicle and robot mode, as they rampage fully destructible environments smashing everything they encounter and using all objects as weapons along with firepower to obliterate enemies.

* Protect Or Destroy The Earth – As the TRANSFORMERS robot’s war comes to Earth, gamers make the choice to join the AUTOBOTS in protecting our planet or to join the DECEPTICONS in destroying it. With dual campaigns, the fate of the world is in players’ hands.

* MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE – Instantly change from a larger than life robot to a high-powered vehicle such as a sports car, fighter jet or helicopter. Seamless transformations leave enemies in the dust or enhance players’ combat strategy with a range of options in both vehicle and robot modes that take full advantage of the characters’ dual forms.

* The World Is Your Playground – Players crush, topple and wreck every object, including buildings and vehicles, in their path or use the objects as weapons. It is up to the gamer to decide how best to use their surrounding environment.

* Freedom of Choice – An unprecedented line-up lets gamers experience the massive scale, unique abilities and sheer strength of an army of characters from the TRANSFORMERS universe when they choose to play as OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, IRONHIDE, STARSCREAM, BUMBLEBEE and more.

* Variety of Combat – For head-to-head battles, fans engage in melee combat that reflects each TRANSFORMERS robot’s character, scale, weight and power along with melee weapons and special moves unique to each character. The game’s ranged combat offers a wide array of projective weapons designed to take out enemies from afar.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if this is anything like the psp version with the autobots and decepticons stories all melted into 1 than its goona suck. but if its like the ds where you choose than its gonna rock.

Bruinbaard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sooooooooo much releases and and everyrthing that's for pal is harry potter
sleep.gif
Films+books are great but games nah

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The preview for the 360 version looked very nice, hopefully this one is fun for those that only have Wii's.

Man when is my modded 360 gunna be repaired... All these new scene releases that are begging to be played!

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I find IGN to be no use at all.

Most people on the web say that when a game they were interested in gets an average review.

I find them to be fairly accurate, if I'm interested in a game then I'm always willing to give a game a chance despite what a review says, however I have found that in most cases the score that IGN gives games is usually justified.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated