Wii #0197 - Transformers: The Game (USA)

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I find IGN to be no use at all.

Most people on the web say that when a game they were interested in gets an average review.

I find them to be fairly accurate, if I'm interested in a game then I'm always willing to give a game a chance despite what a review says, however I have found that in most cases the score that IGN gives games is usually justified.
Not really... There are many games only some people will love and many people will hate. Lost in Blue is a good example. These games always get either a too low or a too high score. You'll miss some of these games if you only look at the scores. That's true for every site that gives scores, though.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I find IGN to be no use at all.

Most people on the web say that when a game they were interested in gets an average review.

I find them to be fairly accurate, if I'm interested in a game then I'm always willing to give a game a chance despite what a review says, however I have found that in most cases the score that IGN gives games is usually justified.
Not really... There are many games only some people will love and many people will hate. Lost in Blue is a good example. These games always get either a too low or a too high score. You'll miss some of these games if you only look at the scores. That's true for every site that gives scores, though.

I never said I only look at the scores, I said that I will always give a game a chance despite what a review says. So I will always give an interesting game a chance even if it gets a low score.

Case in point I played Lost in Blue, but in that case I agreed with the low scores it got, it deserved them.

taggart6

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All in all its a medicore game. It had the potential to be solid, but the controls are both akward and confusing. Case in point, who's bright idea was it to control the camera and melee attacks by swinging the remote?

Everytime you try you swing the remote to melee attack, the camera moves to follow the cursor causing the whole screen to move like crazy. They should have locked the camera in teh behind-over the shoulder perspective.

I say skip it and grab Overlord for the PC.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Could have been such an incredible Wii title. The controls are absolutely terrible. I had to replay the first few chapters about 5 times to beat them because the controls were too fucking hard. You always Z target random shit, which is useless. Targeting an enemy is hard and when you start attacking, you can't stop. My back is always turned on the opponent and I always miss causing them to beat the ever loving shit out of me.

If the Z targeting had been done properly (only target enemies) then the game would be infinitely better and easier. The camera is also annoying and gets in the way far too often.

I couldn't get past Barricade because you can't melee him until you throw an object at him. The problem is that after you throw the object you have to run up and try to hit him but getting a lock is near impossible.

Don't waste your time, you'll only end up with 0 satisfaction and a ton of frustration. Such a waste and a pitty, it could have been amazing.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
to be honest i dont have ay issues with the control, but i do agree the camera is not very good (especially with the melee attacks).

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
How do i get this rar?

I just realized...doesn't this count as a ROM/ISO request? And its still here?
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM