Wii #0194 - Pokémon Battle Revolution (USA)

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had this game for 3 days now and I have to say it is pretty disappointing.
First off no it does NOT work with the G6 lite or M3 lite or probably any other flash carts as the game (Battle Revolution) looks at the flash cart for a certain type of Save type. Your flash cart CONVERTS your save to its own save type.

Good thing I also have the original carts so I can transfer my GBA games....

Anyway the disappointments come in terms of the fact that the Pokemons don't make noise.....Charmander doesn't go CHARMANDER....Wheezing doesn't say Wheezing....its a very VERY quiet game besides the announcer stating the obvious. And some of the animations kinda suck....the pokemon don't actually hit each other still.....well that is about all I got to say....

Also of course the pokemon don't level up and transfer back to your DS game....another disappointing thing about the game....so in the end its kinda pointless to battle....unless you really really like the game.

Only thing I have not done is DS VS DS battle.... maybe that will be better?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm if it's really not conecting with Pokémon D/P from flash cards...?

It will not work with any flash carts. You need retail carts. Same as the Japanese version.
Sure about that?
I mean have you ever tried?
And we havent got any proof of its noit working.
And i could transfer my Manaphy egg from my Retail Pokemon Ranger card without problems.
Its the SAME function.
The Pokemon D/P menu checks if a certan signal is in the air.
And if it is then the point will apear on the menu.

Correct me if i am wrong.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your wrong,

GBA Flash carts can transfer pokemons between each other but have never been able to link up to the Gamecube

Same thing, Can transfer Pokemon on flash carts, can transfer the egg, the Wii can even READ the DS but as soon as it tries to copy the pokemons it locks up!!!

It is the same thing that happened with the last generation of Pokemons and console link ups.

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys i have the pokemon game on the ds on a g6ds real, and the first test to copy my pokemans' over worked fine
smile.gif
i have my fiancee's ds here, *she forgot to take it to work, and she has a g6 lite on hers, gonna see if we can battle or not

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeh g6 lite doesn't transfer over but g6ds does, perhaps cause slot 1 device vs slot 2 :S ahh well, good times with battles

Works on G6DS Real? Wow, R4/M3DSS fails as expected. I got the real cart anyway.
?Bias much?
According to most sources so far the R4 works too. (Of course, this is just random peeps on gamefaqs, so they may be lying.)
Regardless, I own the real thing too, so nothing for me to worry about
biggrin.gif

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Lying lil bums on gfaqs. Ah well, I'll start trading to my real cart for transfering then.
Heres hoping for a firmware update to fix it tho, if the g6 can do it I bet the r4 team can.

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've had this game for 3 days now and I have to say it is pretty disappointing.
First off no it does NOT work with the G6 lite or M3 lite or probably any other flash carts as the game (Battle Revolution) looks at the flash cart for a certain type of Save type. Your flash cart CONVERTS your save to its own save type.

Good thing I also have the original carts so I can transfer my GBA games....

Anyway the disappointments come in terms of the fact that the Pokemons don't make noise.....Charmander doesn't go CHARMANDER....Wheezing doesn't say Wheezing....its a very VERY quiet game besides the announcer stating the obvious. And some of the animations kinda suck....the pokemon don't actually hit each other still.....well that is about all I got to say....

Also of course the pokemon don't level up and transfer back to your DS game....another disappointing thing about the game....so in the end its kinda pointless to battle....unless you really really like the game.

Only thing I have not done is DS VS DS battle.... maybe that will be better?

Pretty much what I was afraid of with this game. I was hoping that there would be some actual content. something like a Pokemon XD 2. Not great, but at least it had a 20 hour single-player storyline...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Microsoft ruined it with kinect