Wii #0172 - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (USA)

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll never understand the interest in MK titles, they all suck. This new one is just as mediocre, it's got some nice ideas that are just badly executed. THe graphics are, as expected, average, game play is weak namco should bring on soul calibur 4 and tekken to the wii, with sega bringing virtua fighter over - MK remains a poor man's fighting game

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I played the adventure part a bit last night, and it played a lot better than then tutorials. Strange, as the tutorials would logically be where a player first goes in the game. It gives a bad first impression, but keep at it.

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At the end of the day there is no point comparing any fighting game to soul calibur, it is probably the best and will always be hard to top...MK is a different style and can be fun, just enjoy a game as much as one can and dont always jump to compare other games that are on another level entirely, other wise about 90% of games will suck

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At the end of the day there is no point comparing any fighting game to soul calibur, it is probably the best and will always be hard to top...MK is a different style and can be fun, just enjoy a game as much as one can and dont always jump to compare other games that are on another level entirely, other wise about 90% of games will suck

Well I reckon 90% of Wii games suck anyway so it seems a fair comparison
wink.gif

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how did this turn into a bash MK thread?!
I really am interesting in buying this tomorrow since I'm a fighting fan, I mastered DBZ omg it needs online play.
Learning curve initially hard, but I think 2-3 days and I got it down.
I'm hoping since this has EVERY MK char, should keep me busy
smile.gif

PS: We all know DoA4 as top 3D Fighter

Dagur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I played the old MK's back in the day and was quite good at it. But I keep getting my ass kicked in Armageddon. I can't figure out a good strategy :-/

As for the controls. I like them but when the going gets tough, I can never do them right
tongue.gif

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you see the secret Mortal Kombat : Conquest trailer in this game ? I left my game at the title screen so that the intro movie was shown twice and then there it was
ohmy.gif
. Dunno how secret it was though but Mortal Kombat Conquest seemed like a cool game
wink.gif

EDIT: Wopps! just you laugh at me..
frown.gif
I think I got it a little wrong there :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work