Wii #0169 - Mario Strikers Charged Football (Europe)

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What chip you running Tomobobo? Didnt work with my Wiikey
smile.gif
And it probably isnt a good idea to play online with a game that isnt out in your region until Aug!!

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a WiiFree version 2.45. I didn't patch the game first, I just stuck it in burnt as I got it.

And about playing online with modified consoles. If you're brave enough to mod your console in the first place, you should be prepared for whatever happens with online games. The worst that could happen is that I would be banned from playing online, in which case would happen anyway even if I was using an original game. If that does end up happening, I'll buy another wii when Brawl comes out.

And whoever's messing with the Wiki can stop now, cause it does work. Don't be afraid to update your wii as long as you have the most recent system software update in the Wii System Update option in the Wii menu.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Well it was nice to see the americans squirm for a while
tongue.gif

Just out of interest, why would wiifree/chiip work, but not the others such as WiiKey? I was under the impression that wiikey was the biz when it came to wii modchips.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who want proof.. I guess this is all I can give. You can beleive that I live in the US, I guess, I can't prove that but.

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1010176ss7.jpg

Edit: I just realized that this doesn't prove much because it says nothing about strikers on the TV screen. But that's the online Mii selection screen, you can confirm it with a PAL user or something I don't care. I'm going to play.

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it was nice to see the americans squirm for a while
tongue.gif

Just out of interest, why would wiifree/chiip work, but not the others such as WiiKey? I was under the impression that wiikey was the biz when it came to wii modchips.

It's alright. I'm sure that the company that makes WiiKey will fix it quick with an upda...

oh...
dry.gif

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
woohoo just in time for the champions league final
smile.gif

COME ON YOU REEEEDSSSS

not on usenet yet but will be refreshing each minute and play it before liverpool win the champions league for the 6th time!!!

regards

yus786

since they lost the match you will def play it before they win it for a 6th time.
tongue.gif

downloading now but will buy it on friday.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST BE SURE YOU HAVE THE MOST RECENT SYSTEM UPDATE (2.2U) FROM NINTENDO BEFORE YOU ALLOW THIS GAME TO UPDATE YOUR WII OR YOU RISK TURNING YOUR WII INTO A $250 DOORSTOP.

Seron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for the record.. does work.. update is safe on NTSC-U with Cyclowiz. =)

Just confirming what's said above.

Fun game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom