Wii #0106 - Bomberman Land (Japan)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, you can't really miss with the basic Bomberman formula. I don't ever recall a Bomberman game sucking, but on the other hand, I haven't really played that many ...
smile.gif

Theres a fair few that have sucked cant recall many but the 360 one was apparently one of the worst selling games of last year, and theres good reason too!

This one though isnt suppose to be that good just a load of boring mini games. Why not just release a compilation of them?

The DS version of bomberman land was awesome in my opinion, one of the most underrated games on the system.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can't really miss with the basic Bomberman formula. I don't ever recall a Bomberman game sucking, but on the other hand, I haven't really played that many ...
smile.gif

Theres a fair few that have sucked cant recall many but the 360 one was apparently one of the worst selling games of last year, and theres good reason too!

This one though isnt suppose to be that good just a load of boring mini games. Why not just release a compilation of them?

The DS version of bomberman land was awesome in my opinion, one of the most underrated games on the system.
I didnt like it at all.

JonoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Working fine here patched to NTSC U on a Wiinja v1

Too bad the game is all in Japanese
biggrin.gif
. I'll have more time to play it later, looks like it could be fun. Thanks for making WiigionFree DGSystems!

brpn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working fine here patched to NTSC U on a Wiinja v1

Too bad the game is all in JapaneseÂ
biggrin.gif
. I'll have more time to play it later, looks like it could be fun. Thanks for making WiigionFree DGSystems!

damn!!! guess i dont have to worry about burning this then was hoping it was english

amrod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
works fine on ntsc-u wiikey unpatched... menus maybe be in jap but its pretty ez to fig out

Siem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great! I'm looking forward to playing this game.
Bomberman is the ultimate multiplayer game for me, I never liked the single player mode.
Me and my friends and brothers still play Bomberman on a Sega Saturn sometimes (which supports 8 players). For me that's the ultimate version, I've played all versions on SNES, Sega and Playstations sofar.
I like the DS version as well, but the lag spoils the playability.

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Great! I'm looking forward to playing this game.
Bomberman is the ultimate multiplayer game for me, I never liked the single player mode.
Me and my friends and brothers still play Bomberman on a Sega Saturn sometimes (which supports 8 players). For me that's the ultimate version, I've played all versions on SNES, Sega and Playstations sofar.
I like the DS version as well, but the lag spoils the playability.

I've only tried playing it online on the DS and the lag pissed me off so badly, it's the only game out of the 890 roms I have that lags... Just lame...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol