XP
Country
Another new group, must be nearing a public wad packer now
biggrin.gif

Duckula

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, seems Nintendo have blocked downloading games directly from the VC, getting error 201022 when I try to download it after the SD card fails to copy the channel.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did some renumbering and finding the PAL covers. Wow, those are hard to find. Only missing Kirby's Adventure as the closest I can find is a Canadian cover.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
jumpman17 said:
Did some renumbering and finding the PAL covers. Wow, those are hard to find. Only missing Kirby's Adventure as the closest I can find is a Canadian cover.
The cover you have up there now looks like the Swedish version. The standard English PAL cover was pretty much exactly the same as the USA box. Nearest one to it that i could see after a quick search is the PAL Australian version here

mastertard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man, the SMB boxart. Brings back memories of how Bowser used to look like back in the days. He's gotten a few makeovers since then

Matr!XER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
Hmm, seems Nintendo have blocked downloading games directly from the VC, getting error 201022 when I try to download it after the SD card fails to copy the channel.
Same happened to me. But just before getting this error I downloaded DK Jr. and everything went fine. So I don't think Nintendo did anything, it could happen because the release is not proper enough or smth )

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
It seems this release is not perfect: the game works fine if installed with the wad installer (it's actually the only one that for me didn't gave the code dump error, but this can be because i used the new wad installer) but if i try to download it from the wiishop i get a 201022 error.

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
Stupid and short question (please don't blame to me!):
Do these VC games installed via WAD Installer work using "Trucha Signer" method? I mean, when Nintendo updates IOS with v37, presumibly they will stop working, do they?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to