Wii #0003 - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Europe)

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip!

For playing Homebrew
nyanya.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip! Modchip!

For playing HomebrewÂ
nyanya.gif
AFAIK we might be able to play game backups pretty soon, but being able to play homebrew will take much longer because the Wii will only read encrypted software

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really can't wait, there are some games that I really want to try out but they just don't look good enough to spend $50-$60 on...

What the hell are you talking about? Zelda is most defiantly worth $50-60. Hell, it's the reason I bought the whole friggin machine. This game has been in development for so long, and so much time and effort and love and tenderness and so much more has been put into this game that it's worth waaaayy more than $50-60. The sheer length and size of the game is mind-blowing. I'd pay far out the ass for this game.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have that program on the site of the nfo
but what I must do with that?

a quote directly from the site :
QUOTEits usage is very simple: “unscrambler raw_image iso_image”, ex:
unscrambler.exe RZDE01.WOD “Twilight Princess.ISO”

so you have to create a command line code (DOSbox, or create a .bat)
run the command :
unscrambler [insert space] "original crypted image.ext" [insert space] "name of the uncrypted ISO you want to create.iso"

You will need enough freespace to create the new iso (about 4.4G)

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I suppose this shall work with the Red Steel iso? (I'm talking about the unscrambler)
Can you get a log to see what it does brute force? I want to know for personal records.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really can't wait, there are some games that I really want to try out but they just don't look good enough to spend $50-$60 on...

What the hell are you talking about? Zelda is most defiantly worth $50-60. Hell, it's the reason I bought the whole friggin machine. This game has been in development for so long, and so much time and effort and love and tenderness and so much more has been put into this game that it's worth waaaayy more than $50-60. The sheer length and size of the game is mind-blowing. I'd pay far out the ass for this game.
Twilight Princess was short, considering I beat it in 5 days while Wind Waker took me a month.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo