Hacking Wifi Friend Code

Max Spider X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how will the Friend code be generated in wifi games when using R4. Didn't they say that each code is unique to the game and system? Will the code change if you deleted and reloaded the game onto your MicroSD?

bl21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am not sure about DS-X. but most chinese-designed slot-1 cards do not work well with download-play mode. since flash cards are so popular there, no one would bother to use download play:)

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download play is different from wifi and to the OP, I'm sure it would work if you used the same .sav. The reason Nintendo tells you that the FC will be tied to the NDS and game itself is because the "game" (original cartridge) is holding the save information, which makes that cartridge unique from Joe's cartridge across the street. Since you can replace the save with flash carts, the only thing tied to it would be the NDS itself (that information is still held in the save as well ;p). To summarize, both things that are tied to the FC are held in the save so you could take the rom off and put it back on later and as long as you're using the same save, it doesn't know you did a thing.

ajjav924

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always figured that it was tied to the ds itself because i transferred my sav to an r4 from a supercard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0