Hardware Wierd New 3DS Issue

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi so as always a client brought me a New 3DS (small one) with a problem. The console turns on but the screens flash for a second and go black (there is no pop) the console remains turned ON. The Orange light comes on as well. If I press the Power Button the grey screen shows up with the shut down message and the button on the touch screen to turn the console off.

-If I press it the console turns off.
-If I press home the white screen saying HOME menu shows up.

I thought it was a soft brick since the recovery menu was accesible, I tried to install luma with Magnet HAX on it and it works but if I turn on the console an ARM11 exception shows up. If I turn off the ARM11 exception handles in the LUMA menu it just does the black screen as before.

Any Ideas?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi so as always a client brought me a New 3DS (small one) with a problem. The console turns on but the screens flash for a second and go black (there is no pop) the console remains turned ON. The Orange light comes on as well. If I press the Power Button the grey screen shows up with the shut down message and the button on the touch screen to turn the console off.

-If I press it the console turns off.
-If I press home the white screen saying HOME menu shows up.

I thought it was a soft brick since the recovery menu was accesible, I tried to install luma with Magnet HAX on it and it works but if I turn on the console an ARM11 exception shows up. If I turn off the ARM11 exception handles in the LUMA menu it just does the black screen as before.

Any Ideas?
What error code was it that you are getting?

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FIXED IT!
view

Last edited by Robika,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.