OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi
smile.gif
i a little new so sorry if this sounds bad... I was wondering if there is some way to get widescreen and 420p working when using wigator? it seems to be playing the games in 420i and standard screen size.

The wii settings are set to wide and 420p.

Thanks for the feedback!

gbasp.gif

D

Deleted User

It may just be the game your playing, with me it displays wide screen at 480p with everything.

aoikokoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GodOfTheSMS said:
Hi
smile.gif
i a little new so sorry if this sounds bad... I was wondering if there is some way to get widescreen and 420p working when using wigator? it seems to be playing the games in 420i and standard screen size.

The wii settings are set to wide and 420p.

Thanks for the feedback!

gbasp.gif

Which game? Two hours ago I was playing CoD 5 backup with gamma on widescreen mode, and I think it was 480p...

GodOfTheSMS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No more heroes ... Prety new.. i got like 2 black bars on the sides... like the 480i and the quality of the grafixs suck ... but you might be right it might be the game :S

i hope noT!!! LOL

im gonna go check the specs!

the nppl 2009 paintball is way nicer!!! and when it was in 480i it was ugly!

GodOfTheSMS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
16:9 / 420p i have the component wires... I guess the wii games are not like the ps3 where they tell you which resolution it supports.... all games can be played in 16:9 as long as you have the wires....

I think im missing something in my homebrew channel ?

GodOfTheSMS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it possible that it is the GAME format? It was a USA file... i just read another thread on this forum about PAL and NTSC and that maybe if the game is PAL it might not support 16:9 and only 4:3?

Ilive2frag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would check the settings within the actual game itself because all the games using Wiigator gamma should play widescreen and 480p.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i get black side borders with most jap games on pal wii with component using Gecko OS i could have also sworn that the image quality was lower than 480p.
since they are all fighters i was guessing they were just in 14:9 all my pal games boot full screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome