Hacking Widescreen AR Codes for Star Fox Assault?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to find NTSC Action Replay codes for Star Fox Assault that fix the object culling that plagues the game when widescreen hacks are used. I have working ones for Windwaker and Twilight Princess, but can't find anything for Assault. Anyone have something?

Unithrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to find NTSC Action Replay codes for Star Fox Assault that fix the object culling that plagues the game when widescreen hacks are used. I have working ones for Windwaker and Twilight Princess, but can't find anything for Assault. Anyone have something?
Try the one in the description of this youtube video showcasing a working widescreen.

Just search "

Star Fox Assault widescreen code in Nintendont

"

It's the first result

Unithrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back when I first posted this in 2015, there were none lol. I have long since found them, but thanks.
Oh whoops. That possibility did not register for me. lol
Post automatically merged:

Back when I first posted this in 2015, there were none lol. I have long since found them, but thanks.
Do you have any that properly place the ui and the videos? They are stretched with the code from the yt video

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have any that properly place the ui and the videos? They are stretched with the code from the yt video
It's been a while, but I don't recall any of the two or three codes I've found previously doing a great job with that. And I distinctly remember they'd all cause the game to crash (on both Dolphin and real hardware) on the 7th mission, the Corneria one, either during or right at the end of the mission's first cutscene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter