Wich is the best german seller of the sx pro?

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does anyone from germany received their SX PRo yet? I am still waiting for mine since 1,5 month now... ordered by Vartis.net (official reseller) and the parcel is still in China... Hopefully it will arrive urrive until end of this monthg - also don't know which wave I am ... ordered on 3rd of June...

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does anyone from germany received their SX PRo yet? I am still waiting for mine since 1,5 month now... ordered by Vartis.net (official reseller) and the parcel is still in China... Hopefully it will arrive urrive until end of this monthg - also don't know which wave I am ... ordered on 3rd of June...

Yes I received mine a week ago. Preordered froh stargate3ds.com They shipped from China, but delivery was quite fast anyway.

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I preordered around mid-june - Item was sent June 29th and I received it last week on Tuesday if I remember correctly.

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes I received mine a week ago. Preordered froh stargate3ds.com They shipped from China, but delivery was quite fast anyway.
Hey, I am also looking for a reliable store. Do you mean stargate3ds.uk ? The store you mentioned does not seem to offer SX Pro.

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As long as my parcel delivery takes I am a bit concerend about its arrival... I orderd by vartis.net - anyone experienced with that official TX reseller or ordered there to?
If I have a look at my parcel stauts it looks so - request to vartis said, my parcel was forgotten and is in delivery now... but the status show some other information withou changes since along time...

Do you have any advice for me or information about the current delivery status of SX Pro? (especially for germany?)
Does any reseller has the pros available? some states they have or deliver before beginnig of august...

Attachments

• 2018-07-26 10_54_52-Track your parcel _ WanbExpress.png
    2018-07-26 10_54_52-Track your parcel _ WanbExpress.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 136

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered from Online-Trends. Shipping to Germany takes 5-10 Days but 1st and 2nd batch are sold out. Mine will arrive in Germany around the 20th.
Hey - did you already get yours?
Does anyone from germany recieved their SX Pro already - could state when you ordered yours and where?

Thanks!

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as my parcel delivery takes I am a bit concerend about its arrival... I orderd by vartis.net - anyone experienced with that official TX reseller or ordered there to?
If I have a look at my parcel stauts it looks so - request to vartis said, my parcel was forgotten and is in delivery now... but the status show some other information withou changes since along time...

Do you have any advice for me or information about the current delivery status of SX Pro? (especially for germany?)
Does any reseller has the pros available? some states they have or deliver before beginnig of august...

Yes, Most of sites say Stock will be in August, it seems that currently no one get SX Pro.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm looking on the official website of resellers but they seem a bit sketchy, wich one of them is the best one? ( i want shipping to romania btw )
The TX resellers, most of them are shipping from CN, many can send directly from USA(3ds-flashcard/mochipsdirect), as for the European ones, shop01media.com, its shipping country is Poland. Oh, a lot of resellers have warehouses in FR too.
r41532676299.23.png

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so customer support of vartis.net is horrible - they currently don't know where my parcel is...
I warn people to order there! I ordered there because it was an official reseller of TX and thought it was a good decision...

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can buy from sxflashcard, they ship worldwide, including Germany, and they really have it in stock.
Thanks! Have a look at that side, from where does sxflashcard deliver? Preferred is a fast delivery and not again 2 month of waiting.

Yesterday I canceled my order by mail with claim to get a full refund of my money - hopefully they will return the money - otherwise I think this is still impudence to highlight this seller as official reseller of TX! Or it still is because i don't know where my parcel is and nobiy could tell me since beginnin of July...

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
...so unfortunately no news vom vartis.net... no status, no delivery, no reund information - no contact at all... very disappointed for loosing my money by an official TX reseller :(
Any advice from somebody?

Hazardfox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My opinion is the best reseller for Germany : elewelt.net

+Great Chat Support
+ Great price value

I pay with Paypal :)

Thanks to Elewelt.net and Lisa ;)

Last edited by Hazardfox,
Reactions: Sneijdel

Sneijdel

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Everyone should go with elewelt.net!
I've ordered a license for SXOS. 20 minutes later I received them.

In past I've ordered a 3DS flashcard there, too.
Never dissapointed, friendly customer support and (hell yeah!) they are as fast as possible.;)

:switch:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ