Wich is the best german seller of the sx pro?

Ducky_The_Duck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm looking on the official website of resellers but they seem a bit sketchy, wich one of them is the best one? ( i want shipping to romania btw )

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
None from TX’s reseller list ships from Germany. Best use a reseller that ships from the EU or try asking for a “hook-up” on a popular german warez board.

Rodnex

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I bought it from vartis.net but they ship from China.. since saturday the order is "shipped" well we will see if it will every arrive :X

Wolf2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered by vartis.net also and already got an DHL tracking number, but it was not shipped yet - only registered.
Hopefully it will be shipped soon. I tried to contact them, but [email protected] doesn't work... no way to contact them...

So waiting for news here...

maruuu07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered from Online-Trends. Shipping to Germany takes 5-10 Days but 1st and 2nd batch are sold out. Mine will arrive in Germany around the 20th.

shinyrocara98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought from Elespiel.de and it will arive maybe today maybe tomorrow, its already shipped and the Tracking number says it will arive very soon

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

putanawe

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Elespiel[dot]de does not work for me... I think you are talking about elespiel[dot]com
Does your shipping info say it's already in germany?

Last edited by putanawe,

shinyrocara98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Elespiel[dot]de does not work for me... I think you are talking about elespiel[dot]com
Does your shipping info say it's already in germany?
Yeah sorry i mean elespiel.com :D

Yes its already in Germany, its Just a City away from my current location, but i have to wait another day i think :/

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

dezi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Vartis hat das Teil auf lager und versendet aus Deutschland :)
Visa Karte geht nicht, ist wohl ein System Problem. Also momentan nur per MasterCard bestellbar.
Hab gerade mal ne mail geschrieben ob sie noch andere Zahlungsmethoden haben und ob sie den wirklich auf Lager haben.

Visa Card doesn't work, seems to be a system error on their side. So only MasterCard at the moment.
I wrote an email and asked, if they really have it in stock, and if some other payment methods are available.

Last edited by dezi,

tellymaneli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm pretty sure the vartis did not ship from Germany. The site looks like it but it is shipped overseas. An imprint is missing too.
I have ordered now at elespiel. com. I'm curious when the pay link comes.

maruuu07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Out of curiosity, have you asked them or did they send you a mail?
It says so on their Website, for everyone to see. It also says "We are now accepting pre orders for the 3rd batch. Availability: 3rd Batch Available in 3 weeks". Actually not the first time people have overloocked generally available information regarding the SX.
I should also say that I cancled my order of the SXPro (by writing to their customer Service, it took around 12 hours for them to cancle it) and bought the SXOS only. In my eyes, there is no need for it, I see why most people want it but its not for me.

The SXOS will be Available on the 20th. Thats two days after the review Versions get delivered (wich is today), meaning reviews will be released by tomorrow and we can download the OS the day after tomorrow.
The release is delayed because it took longer to ship the review copys and the SX will not be released before the reviews are in (obviously). Sucks but we`ll have clarity in a couple of days :)

OT Pidgey (1).png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi