Hacking Wi-fi not working with some games!

rahumel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have my DSTT and its running well and everything is happy till I try wi-fi with some games, and some games i really want to play online such as (Mario Kart DS and Tetris DS) but whenever i load up the wi-fi connection they cannot connect even though other games connect without any problem. I've tried going to the wi-fi settings and setting up a new connection but then it says it cant connect to it. can someone help me out?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolzed said:
set your router to WEP encryption.also make your wireless network visible,so the DS can see it

He said other games work.

Mind stating the games that are not working, or are they jusr MKDS and Tetris. If so make sure they aren't trimmed.

*Note, trimmed roms wont work with Wifi

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
*Note, trimmed roms wont work with Wifi

That's not completely true, it depends on the trimmer and if safe trimming has been applied. I believe NDSTokyoTrim works fine and so does SkinnyROM 1.4.

rahumel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My games can't be trimmed because I gave those exact roms to my girlfriend and she can go on Wi-fi and stuff. My router is fine and such as well

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Since I'm not sure of whats causing the problem, I'll offer a couple of suggestions of things to try.
- Try your DS at her place / her DS at your place. If they work at her place but not your place, well, you've figured what the problem is, even if you don't know why.
- If that doesn't work, copy her ROMs and save files over to your card (back up your own first) and see if that makes a difference. If that works, somethings up with your ROMs / saves.
- If that doesn't work, my last suggestion is to backup your saves, format your card, then move over your saves and ROMs back over and test again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1