Hacking Why PAL version don't have color?

ekko25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why PAL version didn't have color? It just black and white. It is really annoying. How i can make this PAL version turn to color?
Your tv doesn't support PAL so there is nothing you can do .
Some TVs support both PAL and NTSC though. On mine, I have to change it to NTSC to run Super Mario All-Stars.
Go into your TV's settings menu, and see if you can change between PAL and NTSC. If not, it's like The_Dragons_Master_F said.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what game are you trying to play cause i only no of 1 pal wii game that doesnt work on standard def ntsc tvs and thats new play control pikmin 2
Look at my signature. Between Just Dance 3 and Puyo 20th years. They are PAL Version.

Ekko - Oh ok I will check tv setting. I am afraid it don't have. What kind tv do have PAL version for color?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
what game are you trying to play cause i only no of 1 pal wii game that doesnt work on standard def ntsc tvs and thats new play control pikmin 2
Look at my signature. Between Just Dance 3 and Puyo 20th years. They are PAL Version.

Ekko - Oh ok I will check tv setting. I am afraid it don't have. What kind tv do have PAL version for color?
Ones from Europe and a few expensive ones from America. IIRC, a lot of Sony LCD TV's support PAL modes.

Still, component cables would fix your problem, and it would look nicer.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most american tvs just don't support PAL. You can try force NTSC(480i) and video mode patches, like the one from sneek.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD