Country
hey how come theres not an option for 12+ who play mario kart on the pole
sad.gif

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mario kart is boring, but what i see in my area is every people who has a ds plays new super mario bros, i don't know why every person only play NSMB, i think mario is dominating the world

Drigz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think pyrosurfer is a troll. I mean making this stuff a big deal? And yeah, the options are biased.

There are a lot of normal adults who play Mario Kart.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Empoleom said:
mario kart is boring, but what i see in my area is every people who has a ds plays new super mario bros, i don't know why every person only play NSMB, i think mario is dominating the world

Mainly because Mario is really popular. He's got history, probably one of the most known fictional character in the video game world.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn troll. First you complain that people are playing a game that YOU dislike, and then you make an extremely biased question that the majority of the population can't answer?

Seriously. You douche asshole fuckface retard idiot jerk.

Hiz_95

Trophies
XP
Country
joybeba6679 said:
Simple, snaking is a cheat, ive proven a lot of times snaking is not needed to win, at least on mario kart wii, IF you select the correct tracks. But nintendo made a big mistake making this move possible, now they tried to take it out but since gamers just got too used to snaking, nintendo feared if they take out snaking many gamers wont buy their games. Thats the only reason snaking is still in it.

As for being a legal cheat, well snaking was done by nintendo on porpuse, its not a bug, but gamers just exploited the move to the point its a cheat and unfair to real players that know how to play the game. Knowing how to make a move doesnt make you a master in a game...

I'm starting to wonder what your definitions of cheat and of legal are, snaking may be cheap but it's not a cheat, let alone a "legal cheat".

skateboard34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never liked Mario Kart that much but it is really fun to pick up once in a while. Especially multiplayer. Nothing like kicking your best friend's ass in a racing game.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last semester we would play it at the cafeteria of my College (people 18 and up)

We would play 4 to 8 people and we loved it.

Getting hit with a green shell by your friend and then trying to get him back

It feels more alive when you play multiplayer in the same room

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
There is one thing I'm surprised nobody mentioned, what if the kid is someone new to the DS? And one of the games they just got with their DS is Mario Kart.
Or what if they aren't one of those people that gets every single new game right when it comes out and even if they have had a DS for a long time just realized they hadn't played Mario Kart DS yet and picked it up.
What if they are an OC completionist who wants to 100% everything at star rank including the challenges?
What if it's just one of those games that for that person they keep finding themself going back to because they just simply love it? (Both Ouendan games and Elite Beat Agents for me)

There are quite a few scenarios that haven't been even considered yet, and in this world very few things are only one way or the other.

Also 22 and still play Mario Kart DS from time to time and I did get it on release. (I'm more the semi OC completionist who is struggling with staring one challenge)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too