OP
Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Rayder said:
xalphax said:
why isn't there catfood with mice flavor?

...and cat-flavored dog food.

Why isn't there an NBA game on the DS?

Why in the bleeding blue blazes of insanity isn't there a Metroid game for the DS?! Talk about a company losing touch with core gamers.
wacko.gif

I could go on for a while with the "why isn't there...." thing.

Lol, keep it coming!

QUOTE(Ducky @ Feb 4 2009, 01:53 AM)
Why isnt there a some sort of a thread game where people could come up with un-original ideas for stuff that don't exist and should be , and + to that they will have to explain why..

Lol, so random xD.

Why isn't there a NEW Trauma Center Game set in 2009, not 2018, etc. where all uninvented medical procedures aren't included and we get to treat normal diseases such as cancer, and tumours, the NORMAL way, instead of using the fictional powell procedure. I like doing the bone reassembling operations though.

And also. why IS Dr Stiles so OLD looking in Trauma Center New Blood. He has a small beard and his brown hair is now GOLDEN brown. And Angie cut her long hair. *sob*

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Rayder said:
xalphax said:
why isn't there catfood with mice flavor?

...and cat-flavored dog food.

Why isn't there an NBA game on the DS?

Why in the bleeding blue blazes of insanity isn't there a Metroid game for the DS?! Talk about a company losing touch with core gamers.
wacko.gif

I could go on for a while with the "why isn't there...." thing.

Lol, keep it coming!

QUOTE(Ducky @ Feb 4 2009, 01:53 AM)
Why isnt there a some sort of a thread game where people could come up with un-original ideas for stuff that don't exist and should be , and + to that they will have to explain why..

Lol, so random xD.

Why isn't there a NEW Trauma Center Game set in 2009, not 2018, etc. where all uninvented medical procedures aren't included and we get to treat normal diseases such as cancer, and tumours, the NORMAL way, instead of using the fictional powell procedure. I like doing the bone reassembling operations though.

And also. why IS Dr Stiles so OLD looking in Trauma Center New Blood. He has a small beard and his brown hair is now GOLDEN brown. And Angie cut her long hair. *sob*

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dr.Stiles said:
Lol because some cancer cant be cured. So if they did make the game based on 2009 medical technology, most level will probably be like this: "Im sorry, Mr. [Instert character name here], you're disease is uncurable at the moment." Mission Cleared! shows the score etc.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
ENDscape said:
Dr.Stiles said:
Lol because some cancer cant be cured. So if they did make the game based on 2009 medical technology, most level will probably be like this: "Im sorry, Mr. [Instert character name here], you're disease is uncurable at the moment." Mission Cleared! shows the score etc.

there should be a level where you have to break the news for your patients the most elegant way you can!

Dr.Stiles

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
xalphax said:
ENDscape said:
Dr.Stiles said:

there should be a level where you have to break the news for your patients the most elegant way you can!

Lol, Good Idea!

Why isn't there more weekends than weekdays?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.