Hacking Why isn't my Mario Kart working???

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got to 1.9s on my NTSC-U wii and downloaded Mario Kart. Ive burned it about 6 times on 2 DVD+R disks at 2x and it isn't working. Is the problem that I am using DVD+R? Or am I doing something else wrong?

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean by not working? does it show up in the wii menu but not load..do you get an error? dvd+r's do work in wii's. do other games work on the same discs? did you update your wii...need more info.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try burning at 4x...
wink.gif

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It shows up some times, but whenever I open it, I get an error. I have burned other games with the same disks, but about half of the time it doesn't work. I did update my wii to 3.2U beforehand.

slapusillydawg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just called my friend and he plans to give me two Sony DVD-R's tomorrow. I have to burn mario kart...one for me and one for him!!

PigVenus

Trophies
XP
Country
I've always found that DVD-Rs work better than DVD+Rs.
One of the best combos (for creating trouble-free discs) is to use a Pioneer DVD-R and Taiyo Yuden discs. My Pioneer DVR-111D and Taiyo Yudens produce disc that rate 98.5% or better according to DVDInfo Pro.

I've consistently heard good things about Pioneer DVD-Rs and Taiyo Yuden discs - I just got lucky and happened to be using that combo all along.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers