Homebrew Question why is there no proper usb installer solution?

Imatra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. goldtree/goldleaf is a pain since it cannot do batch install and uses its (zadig tool) driver which is a hassle on every reboot.

I don't know what the issue here is. I've used Zadig to install libusb drivers for my Switch and it's a one-time process. I understand that it might be an issue that it can't do batch - and this might be a genuine idea that can be implemented into Gold(tree/leaf) - since they are both open-source, why don't you got and have a try yourself? ;)

Imatra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
HBG app crashing all the time? What a surprise! not.

I don’t know what happened earlier in the discussion, but I must state something here - I’ve never had an issue with the newest version of the HBG app - might be because I got it from a Reddit starter-pack (won’t link it here due to forum rules) - downloaded something like 80GB over WiFi and 90DNS without a single crash/error etc.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You were defending the same app with your life yesterday.

Hippy you should change your name to Hyberbole dave.

Also maybe have your eyes and reasoning checked - I literally did not mention Tinfoil or Lithium in this thread at all.

I will admit I mistakenly typed ''app'' after HBG. I realise HBG use Tinfoil / Lithium as it's the only installer which allows installs from network addresses.

HBG have shit organisation, a shit discord channel and are the reason why CDN disbanded. All because of their egos.

Last edited by gizmomelb,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hippy you should change your name to Hyberbole dave.

Also maybe have your eyes and reasoning checked - I literally did not mention Tinfoil or Lithium in this thread at all.

I will admit I mistakenly typed ''app'' after HBG. I realise HBG use Tinfoil / Lithium as it's the only installer which allows installs from network addresses.

HBG have shit organisation, a shit discord channel and are the reason why CDN disbanded. All because of their egos.
That's got a pretty good ring to it actually, hm.

I do concur with that sentiment tho, fuck hbg.

e: Oh, edits. Yeah I didn't mean this thread.

Last edited by hippy dave,
Reactions: gizmomelb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5