why is nearly everyone on this website male

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then you're not a woman!!! Now come back and join me in in the kitchen for making sammiches for everyone. :tpi:
The thing about being a lesbian is that my girlfriend and I keep making sandwiches, but we don't know what do with them. :cry:
We threw several of them at raccoons recently because our women brains told us to.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gee it's almost like it's the second post of the whole thread.

You're saying, however:

That most women don't have hobbies at all. Which is hilariously weird to even claim.

So women can have interests, but they can't pursue those interests in the form of making them into hobbies? What does that even mean.

Did I ever say it was an attack? I think I was facetious and laughed my head off at it with @Seriel instead. You're the one kinda coming off overly serious here if anything.

Nothing personnel, kid.
- you didn't give any explanation on why there are more men than women in the site, just that's "normal" for some reason
- I'm not saying what women can and can't do, all I did was stating a fact. There's a difference between having an interest and having a hobby. If you don't know it, you prove my point.

And yes, nothing personal. I'm not attacking anybody or being disrespectful here, while some white Knights tried to impress the few women here instead by attacking me viciously, calling me a nazi and rudely asking for sources (which I provided).

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
- you didn't give any explanation on why there are more men than women in the site, just that's "normal" for some reason
- I'm not saying what women can and can't do, all I did was stating a fact. There's a difference between having an interest and having a hobby. If you don't know it, you prove my point.

And yes, nothing personal. I'm not attacking anybody or being disrespectful here, while some white Knights tried to impress the few women here instead by attacking me viciously, calling me a nazi and rudely asking for sources (which I provided).
Gaming has always been a male marketed hobby. Just like how sewing has always been a female hobby. That's how culture has been for decades. Now, thing's are changing a little bit, as gender stereotypes get rightfully muddled. Women either aren't going to bother with games because it's a guy thing and guys aren't open to women doing guy things, or because they don't grow up with them.

It's not like women see a PlayStation on the ground and run screaming because their brains are hard wired to not like them by nature.

Re: hobbies

Webster: a pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in especially for relaxation
  • Writing is just a hobby of his.

• Her hobbies include gardening and bird-watching.
So, by your definition, against the actual dictionary's, most women can only have interests. And this, supposedly, is a fact. So, writing or birdwatching are interests for women, and yet, for men, they are hobbies? Ok then. :mellow:

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm here, but I'm sorry to disappoint you but im very much taken, but i loved Hello Kitty Happy Party Pals for the GBA

I was just poking fun. lol Im taken too actually, were going to be celebrating 8 years together next month. Thanks for entertaining me. haha I legit had the best laugh ever. I almost died from laughter.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying that my hello kitty games are for men? lol
You don't understand!!!! The testosterone laced action of the hello kitty universe is the manliest thing I've ever experienced.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THIS ISNT PEAK MANLINESS

IMG_0428.PNG

Skittyusedcovet

Gbatemp’s Favourite Skitty
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't understand!!!! The testosterone laced action of the hello kitty universe is the manliest thing I've ever experienced.

View attachment 140384

I cant look you in the eye without laughing. Im so sorry.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
What if I told you that I am a women, who doesn't have a child and doesn't want a child, doesn't watch soaps nor reality TV? What if I also told you that my girlfriend and I both are gamers and I am well known on the forums for my knowledge of electronics? What if I told you that your believes are full shit?

What if I told you - I don't care about your personal circumstances or care if you are into licking minge! I know from a long life and personal experience what women are like in general having served with them in the Forces, worked with them, had lots of girlfriends, been married, know my friends wifes, have friends that are women. I don't need you to tell me - so get over yourself, you don't speak for the entire world women population.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

View attachment 140384
My best Rocket League car is called "Pretty cute takomi" and looks like a princess!

https://i.imgur.com/OgTPmQj.png - Here it is blue, if I had a screenshot when it's in the orange team, it's super pink! And it shoots out hearts as boost and rainbows as tiremarks. Fucking girly car? Nah man! Manly as fuck!

Last edited by linuxares,
Reactions: Skittyusedcovet

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What if I told you - I don't care about your personal circumstances or care if you are into licking minge! I know from a long life and personal experience what women are like in general having served with them in the Forces, worked with them, had lots of girlfriends, been married, know my friends wifes, have friends that are women. I don't need you to tell me - so get over yourself, you don't speak for the entire world women population.
I am going to take a guess and say that your attention has something to do with why you aren't married anymore

View attachment 140384
Armstrong approved!
alex_louis_armstrong_132.jpg

Last edited by The Catboy,

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'm sure women are just waiting in droves to throw themselves at whoever might question your hilarious and flimsy posts.
Oh and I'm not being disrespectful or attacking anybody. (apparently you can just say that and it magically makes it true)

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm sure women are just waiting in droves to throw themselves at whoever might question your hilarious and flimsy posts.
Oh and I'm not being disrespectful or attacking anybody. (apparently you can just say that and it magically makes it true)
And we have the beta cuck implying to people making legitimate points that they don't get laid, and use that as main argument. We've gone full circle here.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Here is Ninja's (the world's #1 gamer) reason why we 'can not' all just get along:

“I don’t play with female gamers,” says Tyler “Ninja” Blevins, Twitch’s biggest streamer and one of the faces of the Fortnite fandom. This edict may be surprising to hear, especially as emphatically as Blevins said it when we spoke at a recent Samsung event.

Though Blevins isn’t shy about being married, and his more than 10 million subscribers include people of every gender identity, the internet’s love of gossip has convinced the Twitch star not to invite women to participate in his Fortnite Battle Royale livestreams. With fame comes scrutiny of every thing you say or do, he suggested, and that can sometimes lead to questions about who you’re sleeping or flirting with on the sly.

“If I have one conversation with one female streamer where we’re playing with one another, and even if there’s a hint of flirting, that is going to be taken and going to be put on every single video and be clickbait forever,” Blevins told Polygon.
Source: https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/11/17675738/ninja-twitch-female-gamers

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
And we have the beta cuck implying to people making legitimate points that they don't get laid, and use that as main argument. We've gone full circle here.
Did you just use the words "beta cuck" unironically? Didn't know Alex Jones was on GBAtemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2