why is nearly everyone on this website male

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
[Activates SOYBOY powers]

Ahem. Wrong. You are only stereotyping women. They have feelings you know. Frickin Nazi. /s
Man, are 14 year-old of nowadays this balls-less that they need to attempt to start fight on the Internet just because they feel like some random stranger hurt the feelings of something they could fuck in the future?
Source though: Oh I know it slipped out of your ass
See my reply above. Also https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2010/12/20/why-don-t-women-have-hobbies_n_7415032.html
Yeah, we're too busy shopping and being in the kitchen to have a hobby, I forgot.

:glare:
Can you honestly tell me that there are other reasons on why there aren't that many girls here?
Women have different interests than men, this includes having hobbies or not. Considering this objective fact as somehow an "attack" to women is extremely shallow and narcissistic.

Ps note that I wrote "the vast majority" in the original message, not that ALL women are the same.

Last edited by Song of storms,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darn it, this thread was going along great, now those nasty-male-only-trolls upset they can't score some girl gamers, have caused this thread to move into 'edge of the forum' area, which just proves ends of proving the whole point in the first place, girls can't hang out here as the rest of us end of wrecking the whole space.

time to freeze myself, and set the timer to thaw me out in year 2318, maybe it will take at least that long for this problem to be solved.
Since when was there a rule that only adults could make a joke? Stop being an asshat.
You're arguing with your own side over semantics

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's ok guys he'll just go watch some random streamer soon and forget everything about this thread because gen Z kids don't have memory.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Can you honestly tell me that there are other reasons on why there aren't that many girls here?

I would assume gaming is a male-dominated hobby, let alone console hacking or technical such and such found here. There's quite a few females on here, regardless. Just most are male, which is fairly normal for sites like this.
Gee it's almost like it's the second post of the whole thread.

You're saying, however:

The vast majority of girls don't have hobbies.

That most women don't have hobbies at all. Which is hilariously weird to even claim.

Women have different interests than men, this includes having hobbies or not.
So women can have interests, but they can't pursue those interests in the form of making them into hobbies? What does that even mean.

Considering this objective fact as somehow an "attack" to women is extremely shallow and narcissistic.

Did I ever say it was an attack? I think I was facetious and laughed my head off at it with @Seriel instead. You're the one kinda coming off overly serious here if anything.

Leave the "jokes" to adults, kid.
Since when was there a rule that only adults could make a joke? Stop being an asshat.
Nothing personnel, kid.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Probably because most females have better things to do in their life, such as looking after babies, going to their friends/boyfriends/fiance house. If married - doing married stuff, watching soaps and reality crap on TV.

Also females brains work differently from males - men tend to be gamers/invent stuff/do DIY and engineering type stuff, etc. Where females seem to better carers, have more empathy and don't waste their time playing crap games when they could be catching up with 'gossip' from their friends.
What if I told you that I am a women, who doesn't have a child and doesn't want a child, doesn't watch soaps nor reality TV? What if I also told you that my girlfriend and I both are gamers and I am well known on the forums for my knowledge of electronics? What if I told you that your believes are full shit?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
What if I told you that I am a women, who doesn't have a child and doesn't want a child, doesn't watch soaps nor reality TV? What if I also told you that my girlfriend and I both are gamers and I am well known on the forums for my knowledge of electronics? What if I told you that your believes are full shit?
Then you're not a woman!!! Now come back and join me in in the kitchen for making sammiches for everyone. :tpi:

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
you aren't a woman!!!!!!!!! games are for MEN ONLY!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Minox @ Minox: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3130817.stm