Gaming Why is bomberman r so cheap on amazon?

D

Deleted User

What if that korean amazon scammer is reading this topic right now?
That would work out for him. [He would send that cheap copy then people would take that bait and will buy cheap ones and they will get scammed?]

Eurasiam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what the OP's definition of cheap is. For all we know hes a multi-billionaire that lights Cuban cigars with $100 bills.
This is the first quote i read and it was priceless. I'm still laughing

But don't fall for those. I fell for it with star fox zero for 24.99, I now look at all sellers if they've been around for awhile and have proper feedback. or buy direct from amazon. Thats how you avoid scams

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine it's as simple as a delivery date set after funds clear for the seller, grab as many sales as possible within the timeframe and then disappear.

However the scam is working it's obviously a scam, and anyone funding this sort of activity even for 'research' should be ashamed of yourselves. Your probably funding some terrorists or drug cartels.

Seriously people even if you are safe because amazon will refund I'm sure amazon will never get the money back from the 'league of ladyboyz'.

LOL, is this guy for real? Those damn terrorists, selling non existant Nintendo games on Amazon for about $3. Surely this is how they will get all their money to fund their next big attack. Give me a break. At worst, its some POS without a job desperately trying to make money by doing a small time scam that wont land him in prison if he gets busted.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, is this guy for real? Those damn terrorists, selling non existant Nintendo games on Amazon for about $3. Surely this is how they will get all their money to fund their next big attack. Give me a break. At worst, its some POS without a job desperately trying to make money by doing a small time scam that wont land him in prison if he gets busted.
May as well buy some then yeah...

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a scam. You won't lose money, only amazon. These stores pop up, take your money and run. Amazon has to eat the cost.

I expect Amazon will try and instigate a way to check for fake accounts...somehow. I know they already hold money for a long time. I wonder if they'll just extend the hold for more months or something.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May as well buy some then yeah...

I've wasted more money on stupider shit that has gone to stupider shit than some guy struggling for money. Heck anytime I have spare change and a homeless guy asks me for spare change, I give it to him, as I know he needs it more than me, even if he's just gonna use it to get a fix of whatever they may drown their sorrows in. And all that spare change does add up over the years, certainly more so than $3 worth.

Last edited by duffmmann,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've wasted more money on stupider shit that has gone to stupider shit than some guy struggling for money. Heck anytime I have spare change and a homeless guy asks me for spare change, I give it to him, as I know he needs it more than me, even if he's just gonna use it to get a fix of whatever they may drown their sorrows in. And all that spare change does add up over the years, certainly more so than $3 worth.
Can I send you my PayPal details ;)

Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted-401606

Total scam. Remember the old adage "If it seems to good to be true, then it's a lie"... or something like that.

There was a guy on here offering a ps4+xbox one with games for a switch and I got super harassed for suggesting it may have been a scam. Not everyone believes the too good to be true thing.

Reactions: sirphayze

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird thing is my seller has 2 positive review and one of the is from 2010

and also more items are listed with more or less cheap to average prices :creep:

Last edited by isanchez,

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then again he is selling "Bomberman"

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the most suspect sign of a scam is how long it takes for the item to arrive. If you live in the US and it's a seller from the US that takes over a month to arrive that's a sign. I don't think there is any two points on Earth that would take more than two months to reach its destination.

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the most suspect sign of a scam is how long it takes for the item to arrive. If you live in the US and it's a seller from the US that takes over a month to arrive that's a sign. I don't think there is any two points on Earth that would take more than two months to reach its destination.

If mine doesn't arrive by next Wednesday, we will know something's up

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: WiiuGold

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153