Gaming Why is bomberman r so cheap on amazon?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Thing is, I remember when the GBA SP was brand new and there was an Ebay seller selling them for $25 each, (I believe they were going at retail for $100), I bought one and it actually turned out to be the real deal. It wasn't too good to be true. However, I recall reading a thread on maybe Gamefaqs or something like that where people were specifically talking about the seller, they were selling a lot of the GBA SPs. And many people in the thread bought them, and many got their GBA SPs, but many also didn't. It seemed to be some sort of half scam or something. The prevailing theory was that they were stolen units that they either wanted to get rid of quickly or didn't know their actual value, and they listed more units on ebay than they actually had to sell. Was never entirely sure what did happen, but sometimes you can get a truly good deal, though you'll undoubtedly find something shady must have happened in order for the good deal to even exist.
...it usually is. I'm saying you can never get a good deal, but most of the time there'll be a catch. In the case of Amazon scammers that I've seen, they usually have in the description or posting notes that you should contact them on <insert email> before your purchase. Now if they're selling a "new" TV at 25% of the market price with a request to contact them before ordering, I'm willing to bet that it's 100% a scam. And if you look at their seller page and everything they sell is priced abnormally low... there's obviously something fishy.

Of course, there are variations, but I'm not willing to take a risk with these kinds of people.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
...it usually is. I'm saying you can never get a good deal, but most of the time there'll be a catch. In the case of Amazon scammers that I've seen, they usually have in the description or posting notes that you should contact them on <insert email> before your purchase. Now if they're selling a "new" TV at 25% of the market price with a request to contact them before ordering, I'm willing to bet that it's 100% a scam. And if you look at their seller page and everything they sell is priced abnormally low... there's obviously something fishy.

Of course, there are variations, but I'm not willing to take a risk with these kinds of people.
its not really a risk when amazon refunds you the entirely of your money lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1