5636262_460s_v1.jpg

Reactions: ouch123 and nasune

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the egg came first
Agreed. The genetics that determined that the next of kin would be a chicken were decided with the egg/sperm, which then became a chicken based on the contained genetic information. Mind you the break wasn't actually this clean, the change to chicken from its predecessor was gradual, not sudden, but this is the gist of it. Notice that even if the change was sudden, the egg would still have come before the chicken.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A chicken is by definition an animal which lay eggs. If a chicken doesn't lay eggs, then it's not a chicken.

So the first "chicken" to lay an egg was not a real "chicken", but it did become a "chicken" in the moment the first chicken egg was layed. So... both the chicken and the egg came at the same time.

So... all species of birds are chicken since they lay eggs?
And what about reptiles, are they all chicken too?

I guess this shit is also a chicken. XD
platygeo.jpg

See where I'm going with this? XD

Reactions: Latiken

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed. The genetics that determined that the next of kin would be a chicken were decided with the egg/sperm, which then became a chicken based on the contained genetic information. Mind you the break wasn't actually this clean, the change to chicken from its predecessor was gradual, not sudden, but this is the gist of it. Notice that even if the change was sudden, the egg would still have come before the chicken.
yea that too

i answer thinking on eggs in general eggs go back as far as the Cambrian era way before fish birds dinos :3

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So... all species of birds are chicken since they lay eggs?
And what about reptiles, are they all chicken too?

I guess this shit is also a chicken. XD
platygeo.jpg

See where I'm going with this? XD
You must learn the difference between "Chicken is by definition an animal which lay eggs" and "An animal which lay eggs is by definition a chicken".

I meant the first and you understood the second

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You must learn the difference between "Chicken is by definition an animal which lay eggs" and "An animal which lay eggs is by definition a chicken".

I meant the first and you understood the second
I find this definition to be a bit more appropriate, however I get what youre saying XD :
A domestic fowl kept for its eggs or meat,

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A chicken is by definition an animal which lay eggs. If a chicken doesn't lay eggs, then it's not a chicken.

So the first "chicken" to lay an egg was not a real "chicken", but it did become a "chicken" in the moment the first chicken egg was layed. So... both the chicken and the egg came at the same time.

no the egg came first the egg is older that chicken

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one will ever know who or what came first. There's just gonna be the one dumbass who says the opposite of what you say. That's what's wrong with us humans. I sure hope chickens aren't like this. Lol, I can imagine right now two chickens asking " What came first, male or female?" Though its not the same, it still makes sense.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one will ever know who or what came first. There's just gonna be the one dumbass who says the opposite of what you say. That's what's wrong with us humans. I sure hope chickens aren't like this. Lol, I can imagine right now two chickens asking " What came first, male or female?" Though its not the same, it still makes sense.
At least it's no worse than this kind of question: Which came first? God or the universe?.

(Do not answer that. It was rhetorical.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.