ROM Hack Why doesnt spider work on emunand?

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
The Spider exploit does not work in emuNAND in general. Is there anyway around this? (I really want to use animal crossing hacks with out enabling wifi to sysnand)

~Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The Spider exploit does not work in emuNAND in general. Is there anyway around this? (I really want to use animal crossing hacks with out enabling wifi to sysnand)

~Thanks!
I've heard it does work, but the offsets for the addresses are different and so the exploits have to be coded to support emuNAND.
That is as long as you didn't update your emuNAND to 9.5.0-23 where it's patched. In that case you can install the CIA of the 9.5.0-22 browser to bring back exploit support.

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
I've heard it does work, but the offsets for the addresses are different and so the exploits have to be coded to support emuNAND.
That is as long as you didn't update your emuNAND to 9.5.0-23 where it's patched. In that case you can install the CIA of the 9.5.0-22 browser to bring back exploit support.

so your saying this can work on emunand, how hard would it be to modifiy the animal crossing spider hacks to work with emunand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-