Why do I get error code 007-2920 on eshop?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by FF777, Dec 31, 2018.

1. FF777
    OP

FF777 人を呪わば穴二つ

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    I'm using a japanese new-3DS firmware 11.9.0-42J, have b9s and luma.. I could download things just fine until suddenly I can't? eshop loads and I can look at the games, but when I try to download any thing it gives me an 007-2920 error.. I just bought and downloaded a game a few days ago and it worked fine.. I don't think I've done any thing since then except play that game a bit.. Does any one know what the error means or how to fix it?..

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  2. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
  3. FF777
    OP

FF777 人を呪わば穴二つ

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    I'm not using fake tickets though.. Even stuff I try to download that is supposed to be free, like sub wars, has that same error..

4. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    It doesn't matter if what you're downloading is free. Downloading eShop titles and updates will not work if you present fake tickets. To overcome this, you have to delete ticket, title, and any pending downloads that are stuck.

Tac 21 likes this.
  5. FF777
    OP

FF777 人を呪わば穴二つ

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    I finally understand now.. Thank you for your help! That fixed it!!.. I used tikdevil like months ago to generate all tickets in existence and forgot that I had even done that, so yeah I really did have the ticket to sub wars i just didn't know it.. I used FBI to delete all used tickets and now I can download junk from eshop again!.. Thanks for talking the time out to help me! Stay cool!..

HinaNaru Cutie likes this.
  6. brunocar

brunocar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2017
    Argentina
    wait, do i have to delete ALL tickets, download and then remake the tickets?

7. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    No. Only delete tickets that are fake or spoofed.

Do not delete tickets for legitimately purchased Nintendo eShop titles.

8. brunocar

brunocar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2017
    Argentina
    yep, that worked, deleted the update already installed alongside its ticket and it worked, thanks!