Hacking Why are the m3 team so slow

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's been 8 days since HGSS came out, by all means it's time to call BULLSHIT. Every other major card manufacturer has some sort of a beta patch at least.

HGSS is A+++ title it will sell in like 5+ million numbers if not more, people actually buy other flashcards because of this game, and the M3 team still doesn't even have a reply other then "we're looking into it".

If they add Infinite Space support or something it's not going to make a difference a lot of users a pissed. Including me, been a big M3 supporter telling everyone to buy M3 Real or Zero. They always patched and everything. Well my opinion is shifting.

Inb4 go buy the game, thats a NO! not because I don't want to support the devs, it's because it coems out in europe 25th, and I have to order it from the UK and that takes another week or more to come here. So NO I don't want to wait for the game for two weeks, and our shitty croatian stores always lag behind in content HGSS will come here in like 2 weeks and will cost like 50€

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-Mew- said:
It's been 8 days since HGSS came out, by all means it's time to call BULLSHIT. Every other major card manufacturer has some sort of a beta patch at least.

HGSS is A+++ title it will sell in like 5+ million numbers if not more, people actually buy other flashcards because of this game, and the M3 team still doesn't even have a reply other then "we're looking into it".

If they add Infinite Space support or something it's not going to make a difference a lot of users a pissed. Including me, been a big M3 supporter telling everyone to buy M3 Real or Zero. They always patched and everything. Well my opinion is shifting.

Inb4 go buy the game, thats a NO! not because I don't want to support the devs, it's because it coems out in europe 25th, and I have to order it from the UK and that takes another week or more to come here. So NO I don't want to wait for the game for two weeks, and our shitty croatian stores always lag behind in content HGSS will come here in like 2 weeks and will cost like 50€

You don't realize how much of an ungreatful brat you sound like right now, do you? I know this may not be the best excuse, but they have 5 different firmwares to maintain and make sure are updated. On top of that they just released a new firmware which has a lot of bugs that they need to take care of.

And no, I'm not a M3 fanboy. I usually reccomend a acekard to people who ask.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Mew- said:
all the major card manufacturers?

really only 2
cyclo (edge team then stole this update and released it for their card soon after)
ak2 (only because of akaio, actual ak team could care less)

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
-Mew- said:

really only 2
cyclo (edge team then stole this update and released it for their card soon after)
And the Supercard Team.

Jemlee

Trophies
Website
www.arwingnet.co.cc
XP
Country
-Mew- said:

... I was gonna get an m3izero soon, but that's not the point...

Delta is right... stop complaining no matter how good HGSS is M3 team have priorities to get as many commercial roms loading as possible.
lecture.gif

Therefore they don't have time to work the hell out of pleasing obssesive poke fanboys like some people... If you REALLY want to be mad at M3 team, learn some code, -make a flashcart/firmware and own them...

GOOD LUCK!!!
gbasp.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golin said:
deka01 said:
Does anyone else feel that they are seeing as they are often the last to release an update after a games release that doesn't work
I'm honestly surprised that four teams have beaten the M3 Team in releasing a fix... well I'm not surprised Cyclo was first.
Omg shut up. Cyclods was not the first. Akaio played the game without even any new firmware updates or fixes. Acekard>cyclo. Got it memorized?

Golin

Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Golin said:
deka01 said:
Does anyone else feel that they are seeing as they are often the last to release an update after a games release that doesn't work
I'm honestly surprised that four teams have beaten the M3 Team in releasing a fix... well I'm not surprised Cyclo was first.
Omg shut up. Cyclods was not the first. Akaio played the game without even any new firmware updates or fixes. Acekard>cyclo. Got it memorized?
Whoa there Defender of the Team AKAIO... I think you need to calm down. I really don't care which of the teams got the fix first, I just care 4 teams got the fix before the M3 Team released theirs--because I own an M3 DS Real.

Now if you'd kindly buzz off, thanks.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
-Mew- said:

really only 2

According to a post on the M3i Forum, the fixes they made don't fix the AP entirely.

After 75 hours of play or getting 30 pokemon to level 100 your save gets corrupted.

MisterMooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Joe88 said:
-Mew- said:

really only 2

According to a post on the M3i Forum, the fixes they made don't fix the AP entirely.

After 75 hours of play or getting 30 pokemon to level 100 your save gets corrupted.

That post was written by a fake admin

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DeltaBurnt said:
Joe88 said:
-Mew- said:

really only 2

The guy that posted that is named Administrator, is not part of any group and has one post.

IF THERE EVER WAS A TROLL...

QUOTE(dan80315 @ Mar 21 2010, 03:55 AM) Orrrrrrrrrrrrr just buy an acekard. Best decision I ever made.

Look at my flag, the most slowpoke team in the world will have a fix before i get it shipped here the game o the flashcart. And games here arrive like 4 weeks late of europe and I'm not fucking kidding you DIAMOND COSTS 60$ HERE. Platinum the same.

QUOTE(Jemlee @ Mar 21 2010, 03:50 AM)
Therefore they don't have time to work the hell out of pleasing obssesive poke fanboys like some people... If you REALLY want to be mad at M3 team, learn some code, -make a flashcart/firmware and own them...
Yes, great business decision not pleasing us pokefags! A lot of people got a bought a flashcard just to play pokemon HGSS, and what did they buy? Acecard2i.

Games sell flashcards. Not supporting a game that sells flashcards does not sell flascards.

BladeKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
-Mew- said:
Jemlee said:
Yes, great business decision not pleasing us pokefags! A lot of people got a bought a flashcard just to play pokemon HGSS, and what did they buy? Acecard2i.

Games sell flashcards. Not supporting a game that sells flashcards does not sell flascards.
If people are buying a flashcart for one game... wouldn't it be better just to get a legit copy if you are truly a fan of the game?
Also if you say it's because you have to wait so long to order, just play it on a emulator and back up your save to the original cart once it comes out there. (NDS Adapter plus works supposedly)

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
BladeKnight said:
-Mew- said:
Jemlee said:

If people are buying a flashcart for one game... wouldn't it be better just to get a legit copy if you are truly a fan of the game?
Also if you say it's because you have to wait so long to order, just play it on a emulator and back up your save to the original cart once it comes out there. (NDS Adapter plus works supposedly)

NDS Adapter costs as much as a flashcard, plus you need to fiddle around with the HGSS cartridge with wires and whatnot since they're not builds the same way because of the poke walker, you'd spend more money.

I also don't want to carry the bulky card everywhere, one 8gb micoSD hold like 50 games or more...

I'm stubborn, I want a M3 update as soon as possible.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-Mew- said:
BladeKnight said:
-Mew- said:
Jemlee said:

NDS Adapter costs as much as a flashcard, plus you need to fiddle around with the HGSS cartridge with wires and whatnot since they're not builds the same way because of the poke walker, you'd spend more money.

I also don't want to carry the bulky card everywhere, one 8gb micoSD hold like 50 games or more...

Just be patient, Jesus Christ.

Trade your M3i Zero for a DSTT or R4 then tell me how much you want an official fix.

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DeltaBurnt said:
-Mew- said:
BladeKnight said:
-Mew- said:
Jemlee said:

Just be patient, Jesus Christ.

Trade your M3i Zero for a DSTT or R4 then tell me how much you want an official fix.

I'm on a Real not a Zero.

I had a M3 Simply(because I was ill informed) and got a Real(because I read reviews here and they said Sakura is the future, and IT WAS.), I would never own a DSTT or R4 since I actually READ the internet and pick good cards.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-Mew- said:
I'm on a Real not a Zero.

I had a M3 Simply(because I was ill informed) and got a Real(because I read reviews here and they said Sakura is the future, and IT WAS.), I would never own a DSTT or R4 since I actually READ the internet and pick good cards.

M3i Zero is the same thing as a Real.

And I was saying to get a DSTT or R4 as to say "Shutup, they get MUCH slower updates than the M3".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1